Chapter 15- Date? *edited*

Chapter 15-Date? *edited*

Amelia slowly walked into Karen's room and knocked softly on the open door.

Karen looked up and smiled. "Hey Am. What do you need?" She asked.

Amelia wrung her hands in front of her and sat down on Karen's bed.

"Um I want to invite Gabriel on a date but I don't know where to go." Amelia confessed.

Karen smiled and pushed her black hair behind her.

"How about to a movie and then go out to eat?" Karen proposed.

Amelia tilted her head thinking it over before she smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Karen. You're the best." Amelia praised.

Karen puffed out her chest and flipped her hair. "I know!" She sighed before giggling.

Amelia rushed around her hotel room, getting ready for her date with Gabriel which he didn't even know they were having yet. She quickly put on a pair of black skinny jeans after wrapping her thigh up nicely with a see through red long sleeve shirt. She let her long red curly hair down to slap against her tail bone and put on a few gold bracelets to adorn her hands. Her makeup was dark to make her eyes pop and a soft baby pink color painted on her chapped lips. She decided to be a little bold and since Gabriel was way taller than her, she dared put on black stilettos.

Amelia took a slow deep breath and left her room. She followed the small hallway in the penthouse and slowly stopped in front of Gabriel's door. She didn't bother knocking and just opened the door. Gabriel stood with his back to her, his long black hair laid plastered against his lower back as a pair of dark blue ripped jeans hung loose on his waist.

Amelia's heart picked up its rhythm as desire pooled in her womb. Her mouth was suddenly dry and all she could do was admire the hunk of a man that stood before her. Reality soon kicked in as he continued to dry his hair.

"Um Gabriel." She began lamely. She mentally smacked her forehead as he turned around.

Just the way his dark grey and gold eyes racked her body cause shivers of desire to begin to pool once again in her womb.

"Yes beautiful." He bit his lip as he walked closer to her.

"Um would you like to um go out-go out with me?" Amelia stuttered as Gabriel stood just an inch away from her.

He threw the towel on the bed and placed the tips of his fingers on her hips. The heat of his body warmed Amelia to the core as he tugged her against his body. He licked his lips and Amelia followed the muscle like a crushing school girl.

"Yes I'll go out with you. Give me a few minutes and I'll meet you in the kitchen." Gabriel nodded.

Amelia with held the impulse to giggle and simply nodded before scurrying out of the room.

Once she closed her room door she leaned against it heavily in satisfaction. She squealed and rushed to grab her black bag. She quickly made sure she had enough money for the movies and any type of food they would crave after words and rushed into the kitchen. All the hunters were sitting around the table and Eric and Karen immediately began making cat calls at her attire.

"Please keep your phones on." Her grandfather ordered softly.

Amelia nodded smiling excitedly. Arms suddenly wrapped around her and lifted her up in a circle. Gabriel pressed a light kiss to Amelia's neck that cause her knees to knock against each other before she was let down onto her feet.

"Have fun!" Karen said suggestively as she tossed them a set of keys.

"But not too much fun." Eric and Leo both growled grossed out at what Karen had hinted at.

Amelia and Gabriel quickly left the hotel both with tinted cheeks and got into Gabriel's off service car. It was silver BMW with black tinted windows and sweet beige leather skin seats. Amelia leaned back in her seat and carefully watched where they were headed.

"So Ames are you going to tell me where we are going?" Gabriel asked as he drove the car one handedly and placed the other on Amelia's upper thigh.

He didn't miss the way her breath hitched and smirked.

Amelia silently smirked to herself and returned the favor. She placed her hand on the side of his crotch and did a victory dance in her head as he almost threw them off their lane.

He swiveled his shocked grey and gold eyes her way and saw her small smirk.

"I'll tell you when we get there." Amelia licked her lips and with held her smirk as laughter danced across her face.

A woman's most seductive curve is her smile!