Chapter 1- The Beginning of The End! *edited*

Chapter 1- The beginning of the end! *Edited*

I was roughly pulled from my bed and the only thing I could do was try and grab onto my bed sheets to cover up my naked body. "Come on Amelia." My grandfather urged as he threw his long white shirt over my curvy body. "Where are we going?" I asked as my feet scrambled over each other as my family tugged me out of our house. The front door opened and my eyes widened as about thirty people waited for us around a camp fire. "Mom what's going on?" I asked frantically. I was tossed into the middle of the circle onto my knees. I cried out at the impact and tried to stand up but was pushed back down. I finally stopped struggling and decided to just listening.

"Amelia it is time that you join your brothers and sisters in arms." My father smirked as if his words were of great honor.

My eyes immediately glued to my grandfather as he turned his back to our gathering as if the mere sight of what was going on disgusted him.

"Grandpa?" I asked softly.

His shoulders tensed before suddenly the moon light broke through the clouds. The minute the moonlight kissed my bruised knees, my back arched and every joint stretched to the point of braking.

"For centuries our family has been bestowed a very special gift." An older man's voice began to resonate throughout my head."Our family is a very powerful clan of Shadow Hunters."

My eyes squeezed shut in pain as my gums began to expand to accommodate a pair of fangs I could only see through my mind's eye.

"Our family hunts Shadow Demons. These specific demons hide during the night in the shadows of the moon while during the day they hide in people's bodies." The man's voice cooed softly as unimaginable pain burst along my spine before a loud unfurling sounded.

My body sagged forward and the only thing I could do was wrap my arms around my chest to keep my grandfathers shirt close to my exposed body. "Look at yourself child!" A woman I'd never met before murmured as she placed a big mirror before me.

The first thing I saw was my bruised and bloodied knees. The long white shirt bunched around my arms. My red curly hair curled down to my lower back. I looked higher my throat clogging with fear as a pair of very sharp fangs pushed past my lower lip. My once dark greens eyes where pitch black with purple irises. But what truly cause my very soul to shake in fear where the huge grey wings that beat against the ground softly. "I'm an abomination!" I cried softly.

~The only fear that causes a strong capable woman to shake in her boots is the fear of fear itself~

-Unknown