Chapter 25- Mr. Brandon! *edited*

Chapter 25- Mr. Brandon *edited*

Catherine Jones once said 'Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain — your life will never be the same.'

I walked around Brandon Vines home, the old man I had seen in my vision, carefully sprinkling salt across every window sill, every wall edge and every door except the window in the kitchen also making the protection symbols everywhere I could. It's been a week since we got here and there has been no more attacks towards Brandon. But never the less, we needed to protect him until we know he is in no danger.

The house was just two levels. One been the main floor and the other a basement. This was the cutest basement ever though. Brandon had lava lamps all over the room along with pictures of everyone he's ever met and has made some sort of impact in his life.

He was a tiny old man with graying brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was a very humble, nice man but clumsy as hell. It was kind of adorable.

My stomach had grown and now you could almost tell right away I was pregnant, thanks to the gene inside a hunter that allowed our pregnancies to last just about four to five months rather than the nine woman usually lasted.

Now all the hunters knew I was pregnant and barely let me out of there sight, that was until my grandfather Andrew, Karen and the other hunters where called back to their home towns for another case.

Now it was only me, Eric and my father Leo.

Brandon was still making cookies when I came back into the kitchen. Leo and Eric where sitting down in between a stack of folders with highlighters in hand.

"Sit, sit child. You must not be on your feet so much." Brandon urged as his little hands pushed me into a chair.

I smiled warmly at him and sat down in front of Eric.

"What do you guys have?" I asked as they frowned down at their work.

"I have no idea whose trying to posses Mr. Vines." Eric frowned.

I pursed my lips and shrugged.

"We'll just have to draw him in." Leo sighed.

Brandon laid a large plate of cookies in between us as he sat down on the last chair.

"We'll do it tonight." Eric ordered before they began to pack up.

I stroked my diamond that hung around my neck and munched on some cookies.

~

I rushed towards the room in which I was staying in and pulled my ringing phone from its charger.

'Gabriel Ortiz is calling'

I pressed the small green button and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

I sat down on the floor in front the window and pushed my hair behind my ear before letting my hands fall back towards my baby bump.

"I miss you." He whined.

I shook my head. "It's the bond. Don't worry as long as you keep busy it shouldn't affect you" I explained.

"I don't want to keep busy. I want to have you sleeping next to me at night and waking me up to go to work. Not on the other side of the world." He mumbled like a child.

I laughed and shook my head.

"How's work?"

"Boring. Esteban keeps trying to keep me busy with paperwork and once he realized that doesn't work; he decided to do sneak attacks on me. I don't know whose more injured if my ego or body from been tackled to the floor at least six times a day."