Chapter 14- Selfish! *edited*

Amelia sat in front of the vanity mirror staring at her scar.

It was a gruesome grey ash color from the corner of her lip till the edge of her ear.

Amelia looked like a real life version of Tasha Ozera from Vampire Academy. Except Tasha Ozera got her scar defending her family. Amelia got hers at an attempt of rape. It was nothing noble. It was nothing worth mentioning. It was just disgraceful. Or at least that's were her mind was leading her for the past two hours.

The police had interviewed her around 4:30 in the morning. Amelia was then told the man's name was Arthur Westing. A very well known date rape kind of man. He raped everything from children to elderly be it woman or men. He had a serious mental condition that caused him to rape as many people as possible without feeling regret. Sadly just before he had tried to rape Amelia, he had raped and killed a four year old boy.

There was a knock at the door but Amelia made no move to answer. Her hotel room was a mess. The curtains were pulled tight over the windows. The little side tables were thrown against the wall where they shattered and flew in every which direction. The bed was flipped over and everything but the vanity and it's chair were turned over.

Suddenly the door opened with a soft click and in came in Gabriel. He looked all around the room not surprised at all at the mess he saw. He slowly stepped over the broken pieces of furniture and made his way to her until he stood right behind her. He watched as she dropped her head and shielded her face with her hair.

"I thought I told you I didn't want to talk to you!" She mumbled.

"Yeah well I don't give a fuck. You're been a little selfish don't you think?" Gabriel couldn't help but snapping.

That sure lit a fire under her ass. Amelia shot up her hands fisting in anger but never did she turn her face up.

"Me? Selfish? How am I selfish?" She growled

Gabriel took measured steps towards her causing her to step back three steps for every step he took until she was cornered against the wall.

"You're selfish in hiding yourself from me when just knowing your hurting causes my soul to ache. You're selfish by hiding from your best friend who only wants to snuggle you in warmth. You're selfish because we all care yet you're just thinking about your physical. You're still you. You're still Amelia!" Gabriel sneaked a finger under her chin and raised it up. Amelia's eyes filled with tears but she didn't talk.

Love is better when shared!