8

I start pacing back and forth waiting on Eric to answer my call.  Him and the guys have been in Vegas for the past 2 weeks doing shows. I miss him dearly.
I've been calling his hotel room nonstop for the last hour and a half.
He finally picks up.
" Hello?" I say excited.
" hello?" I hear a woman's voice on the other end. I stop pacing and look at the phone with my eyebrows  dented.
" Helloooo?" I hear the woman's voice again.
" Uh. I think I might have the wrong  hotel room number..."
" Who are you looking for ?"
" uhm. Eazy e. "
" Oh hold on love. " my heart begins racing. Beating  out of my chest.
I hear her call for Eric.
" what did I tell you about answering damn my phone ? " I hear his high pitch voice in the background. She starts  laughing , my eyes start to get hot I'm trying to hold back tears.  and he picks up the phone.
" Hello?"
I quickly hang up. I take my phone off the hook then leave my room.
" Taking the car." I yell out and I hear Christian say ok. I grab the keys and start driving.
I turn on the radio and hear Bonnie Tyler ; total eclipse of heart.

I don't know where I'm going but anywhere is better than here right about now. I have to clear my mind and not be stressed. For me and the baby.  I start taking deep breaths and let the cool breeze hit my face drying my tears.

Anita

" okay thank you. " I hang up and lean back on the couch taking a deep breath. I've been calling people nonstop setting up Stoneys baby shower.
Christian comes and sits next to me kissing me.
" All done ?" I nod my head. Thank god he has someone doing the decorations.
" have you seen Stoney?" I ask sitting up. He shakes his head.
" she asked if she could take my car. " he wraps his arm around my waist. Pulling me back and kissing me on the shoulder.
" you've been working too hard. Relax." He whispers in my ear. I smile , he's right. I lean back into his lap fully relaxing.
" she'll be back soon no doubt. " I nod my head and begin kissing him.

Stoney

By the time I begin driving back its dark. I don't know where I was but it was relaxing. It was nothing but sand. No water.
I pull up and park getting out and walking into the house. I shut the door snd throw the keys down. I quickly take my shoes off and head up stairs slowly. My feet are killing me. I hear anitas door open from down the hall and I instantly catch an attitude I don't want to explain where I've been. Or what happened. Not now at least. As she's walking down the hall I'm walking faster down it so I can reach my room and lock the door. She catches me before I can grabbing my arm. I snatch away from her going into my room trying to shut my door but she pushes it open before I can.
" Yes Anita ?!" I yell.
" what's your problem?" She crosses her arms. I roll my eyes taking off my tights and putting on a big shirt. I turn on the tv and lay down on my side.
" Whatever Stoney. Eric called. " my blood starts to boil all over again.
" well actually he's been calling nonstop all day. He says to give him a call. " I look pass her staring at the TV.
She shakes her head and leaves my room closing the door loudly on purpose. I roll over to the other side falling into a deep sleep.

Next morning

I wake up to loud noises and strange voices all in the house. I sit up wiping my eyes and my door swings open.
" Get up today's the day. " Anita says smiling.
Fuck I forgot the baby shower. I grunt getting up sliding my feet to the bathroom. I run the shower.
" Take a shower then I'll be back to do your hair and makeup. " I nod my head and she leaves. I get naked and get in the shower leaning up against the handle.
I'm not looking forward to today. Seeing Eric and whoever else Anita invited.
I wash up and rinse off getting out the shower. I dry off and see a beautiful pink dress with sparkles on it. A huge smile comes across my face.
I put on underwear and a strapless bra. Then put on the dress and it fits perfectly. Anita walks in and comes behind me zipping it up.
" You sure know how pick it mom. " 
" I try. " she says flipping her curled hair. I sit down in the chair that's  facing the mirror and she begins doing my hair and makeup.
" this  reminds me of your prom. " she says laughing. I laugh too remembering  how stressful that day was.
" wanna  tell me what was wrong yesterday?"
" nothing was wrong. " she gives me this look through the mirror and takes a deep breath. Before she could say anything I cut her off.
" Let's just have fun today. Please. " she smiles and nods her head.
" Sounds good to me. " her doing my hair and makeup took longer than I expected.  The noise downstairs increased more and more. We hear a knock on the door and get up. It's Christian.
" ready  up here?" We both nod
" you girls  look beautiful. "He says putting his arm around Anita.  They start walking downstairs and I slip on white flats and follow them.
I hide behind Anita as she walks down the stairs. I don't want all eyes on me like it's a wedding.
When I get downstairs everything is beautiful and pink.
It's amazing though I must say.
" okay I got a little carried away with the pink. "
" just a little. " I say laughing. I begin to walk around looking the decorations.
I'm looking at the all the cakes and presents I feel a light touch on my back. I turn around to see Tiffany. 
" oh my god look at you!" She says holding onto my arms. I smile and hug her.
" you're glowing !" She whispers loudly in my ear.
I keep a smile on my face not knowing what to say back.
" You look beautiful. " I finally say. She shakes her head
" that's you!" 
She smiles at me and walks pass me to put the present down.

" Juwans turning over in his grave right now. " I look up to see slim. He has a huge grin and I run into his arms hugging him tight.
" I think he's iight with it. " I say between laughs. We're rocking back and forth.
" You look good stones. " he says looking at me up and down. I nod my head as a thank you.
" I'm gonna go eat though. " he says looking over me at the table. I hit his arm playfully and continue walking around.
I spot Alicia from the corner of my eye. And she walks up to me hugging me.
" Who would've thought!" She says squeezing me tightly.
I can't help but to laugh.
" You were afraid to sit on his lap and now you're pregnant by him. "
" stop!" We both start laughing loudly.
I spot the guys and Anita sees dre and quickly walks away. The first one I see is Eric of course. He has on his dark locs like always. I take  a deep breath a
I walk over to them. 
I hug dre and cube first
" You look like a princess. " yella says laughing
" shut the fuck up. " I say hugging him.
" you do though!" Ren says after then hugs me. 
I step back after. Not acknowledging Eric whatsoever.
" How was Vegas ?" I ask with a smile on my face , lord knows I want to slap the shit out of E.
" Cool. " they all say. I can feel Eric staring at me through his shades. But I don't even give him a sideway glance.
Dre is the only one that noticed I didn't give him a hug or speak to him. He gives me this look and moves his towards the kitchen. He begins walking and I follow him.

" So what's up?"
" with?" I say dusting my dress off.
" You and E. "
" I called and some girl picked up the phone. "
He lets out a sigh and puts his head down.
" Y'all girls gotta understand. We men and famous men at that. Y'all don't think we GON -"
" I don't wanna hear that shit. " I say putting my hand up shaking my head.
" Michele'le know what's up. " he says shrugging.
" well I'm not Michele'le. Or Kim. Enjoy the baby shower. " I say with a fake smile walking away.