18

I hear Eric coming back down the stairs. After what seems like hours. I'm still sitting in the same spot where I fell just trying to think.
He comes down the stairs passing me an then sitting down on the couch. 
The phone rings and he answers it while rolling a blunt he starts talking business. 
I get up slowly dusting my butt off then standing on the other side of the couch. He doesn't even look up from the table. He has a slight smirk on his face ,
" yeah that sounds good. " he says nodding his head.  I walk over to him getting down on my knees sitting between his legs.  I rest my arm on his inner thigh and look up at him on the phone.  He's looking down at me still talking to whoever is on the phone , it sounds like dre. But I'm not sure. 
I'm sorry. I mouth to him and he gives me a side smile.
" I'll call you back. " I hear an ok and he reaches  over me hanging up.  He sits back and lightly strokes my hair.
" you can't be jealous. I don't like that. " I nod my head still staring at him.
" I'm wit you. The other ones don't matter.  Plus I ain't even do shit with her. " he says with his hand on the side of my face. I give a sly smile then nod my head.
" I'm still mad at you. " I whisper
" mmm for what? "
" what you did a few weeks ago. " he starts laughing.
" payback. " he exhales leaning all the way back. I get up climbing up on him and I kiss him. Trailing my kisses down to his neck I start sucking on it , he lifts his hips up letting out a groan.
The phone starts ringing and I don't stop. He pulls away looking at me.
" answer it. "
" no no stop " I say  quickly kissing  him. He kisses me back
" answer it it could be important. " he says between kisses. He scoots to the edge of the couch and I lean back grabbing the phone  , his large hands holding me making sure I don't fall.
" Hello?" I say rolling my eyes.
" STONEY?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" My heart starts beating fast , I hear Anita scream on the other side of the phone with Juwan crying in the background.
" I'm with Eric what what's wrong ?"
" why are you out of the house ?! Robert could be out there ! Your baby's been crying for i don't know how long I just woke up why would you -"
" mom mom stop. I'm coming home right now. " she's still screaming and I just hang up and Eric leans back. I lean on top of him with my head on his chest.
His grip loosens on my hips and I get up heading for the door. He follows me and stands by the door. 
" You good  handling the baby?" I nod my head , not being tired at all. I give him a peck and I head for my car. He stares at me until my car pulls off. I'm beyond annoyed. She always does this shit.
I pull up to the house getting out slamming the   door on purpose. The whole house is lit up like we're having a party. I roll my eyes , of course here comes the lecture. I walk in and Christian is sitting down with Juwan. I hear fast footsteps coming down the hall. I take in a deep breath. Here we fucking go.
" Where the fuck were you?! Huh?! " I just stare at her with a blank expression.
" What you can't fucking talk now ?!"
" I told her it was okay to leave. "
" why? Are you trying to put my kid in danger ?!" She screams even louder at Christian making Juwan scream out crying. I quickly rush over grabbing him and taking him in the play room.
I leave the door open walking back to the situation happening  in the living room. I fold my arms as they argue.
" she's not a little girl. "
" she's not your fucking kid. Don't go against what I say. "
" IF I SAID I HANDLED IT WHY ARE YOU BITCHING ABOUT IT? SHUT THE FUCK UP!" this is the first time ever I've heard him scream. I jump holding my chest as his loud voice echoes through the house. 
Me and Anita both are on hush mode. 
He walks pass Anita bumping her then stomping up the stairs slamming the door.
She looks at me teary eyed. I say nothing.
She smacks her lips walkin up the stairs after Christian. I grab Juwan and then head upstairs myself before shutting off the lights downstairs. 
I close my door and sit Juwan down putting in a Mickey Mouse cartoon. I lean up against the headboard and he lays on my stomach. I start playing in his hair and minutes go by and the phone rings. 
I pick it up on the first ring.
" hello?" I whisper.
" hey you good ?"
" yeah I'm good. " I relax , his voice is so sexy.
" this a bad time ?"
" uh let me put Juwan down and change and I'll call you right back. "
He says okay and hangs up. I get up gently grabbing him putting him in his room. I comeback to mine stripping down to my underwear and I jump on the bed calling him back.
" What happened ?"
" they were screaming. As usual. " i roll my eyes.
" Your birthdays coming up. " he whispers.
" I know. " I smile biting my lip.
" anything you wanna do?"
" be with you. "
" I can make that happen. " I'm grinning from ear to ear.
We both yawn at the same time then laugh.
" I'm gonna go to sleep. "
" iight baby night. "
" night. " I whisper hanging up. I lay back covering my face grinning. After all this time he still gives me butterflies.