21

Tiffany and Stoney in the picture ~

I wake up to loud horns making me jump out of bed in a daze.
" Happy birthday!!!" Christian and Anita scream. Juwan is standing next to them laughing loudly. I give a weak smile putting my hands on my hips with my eyes still closed.
" thanks guys. " I whisper with a hoarse voice.
" come out when you're ready. " Anita says leaving shutting the door. I stand there trying to collect myself and thoughts.
My phone starts ringing and I pick it up.
" Yeah?"
" happy birthday baby. " I smile.
" thank you baby. "
" we're going to the club tonight. Be ready by 9. "
" okay. " I say nodding my head. He hangs up and I get ready for a shower.

I come downstairs about an hour later and I see Tiffany sitting on the couch looking at me smiling.
I can't help but to smile back running towards her. She gets up hugging me and we both laugh.
" You never miss a birthday do you?" I ask laughing into her hair.
" Never !" She says laughing back. Although we're not as close as we used to be , she never breaks a promise. We feel Juwan hugging onto our legs and we both aw in sync. She picks him and starts bouncing him up and down.
" So what are the plans?" She asks tickling Juwan.
" Apparently we're going to a nightclub. " she nods her head and continues on with Juwan.
I go into the kitchen eat of and I start thinking about cube. How mad he was and all , I know I shouldn't but I didn't mean to be disrespect. I shake my whole body and head thinking about what I just said.
Snap the fuck out of it Stoney goodness.
Tiffany slides her feet in hopping up on the kitchen counter.
" this time last year girl. " she says giving a weak laugh shaking her head. I lean up against the counter eating pancakes with a light smile.
" this time last year. " I repeat in a whisper.
" who would've thought ?" She says laughing. I say nothing I just sit back remembering everything.
Seeing Eric again , losing Juwan not too long after.
The silence is interrupted when Anita comes in.
" why the long faces ?" She asks grabbing something out the fridge. We both shake out of our dazes smiling. Tiffany and her start talking catching up and I walk out the kitchen to Christians photograph room. He has Juwan on his lap teaching him about pictures and cameras.
I knock and he turns around.
" What's up?"
" I did something stupid. " I mumble touching different stuff he has in the room.
" like what?" I roll my eyes.
" something. " he smacks his lips looking at me.
" we all do stupid shit. " I want to tell him but I don't know why for some reason I feel as if I say it out loud Eric will find out. I shrug walking out closing the door.

Eazy
" so what's the move tonight E ?" Dre asks while some girl is rubbing on his shoulders.
I sip out my 40 bottle.
" we're going to the club. " they all nod their heads. Except for cube , I just roll my eyes. This Nigga been having an attitude for a minute now. He mumbles something and I catch him quick.
" Speak up cube. "
" I said why we going there so you can be all over anotha bitch and have Stoney upset on her day?" He yells at me with his nose flared and eyebrows dented.
" you got me fucked up nigga!" I yell back standing up walking towards him. Yella jumps up quick standing between the two of us. Cube walks around me to the front door.
" Don't worry bout me and mines!" I yell before he slams the door.
I push Yella roughly making him fall towards the table. I dust my shirt off when I look up they all staring at me.
" What?!" I scream. They all shake their heads.
" Get out. Everyone get the fuck out. " I shake pointing with my thumb towards the door over my shoulder.
" what why?" Ren asks getting up.
" I'll see y'all niggas tonight . Just get out. " I say once again then they start moving. I sit back down on the couch rubbing my temples.
I feel two soft hands relax on my shoulders.
" You're so tense boss. " I look up to see Yvette. She starts rubbing my shoulders gently. I can't help but to relax.
" what's the matter ? Talk to me. " she whispers against my ear , her accent sends chills down my spine.
" Under a lot of stress Yvette. "
" maybe I can help , no?" She starts trailing her hands down my chest inside my shirt. Going as low as she possibly can.
She comes around standing in front of me , she gets on top of me straddling me. My hands go to her thighs holding them as she starts rubbing my temples.
" You don't need to be stressed baby. " I close my eyes running my hands up and down her thighs. I feel nothing under.
" Do you have panties on?" I ask looking at her. She smiles at me shaking her head no.
She kisses my lips then cheek , going down to my neck.
" let me make you feel good baby. " she gets down on her knees unzipping and unbuttoning my pants. She pulls them down my boxers moving down with them.
" It's so big. " she says laughing. I'm looking at her looking at me , she grabs it and puts it in her mouth and starts moving up and down slowly. My body automatically relaxes.
" fuck. "

Stoney
"Maybe I can come to the club with you guys. I can shake my money maker. " me and Tiffany stop in sync staring at Anita.
" no?" She says pouting
" Helllll no!" We both say laughing. She laughs rolling her eyes walking out my room. We're both doing our makeup similar. Tiffany is doing here and mine to tell the truth , I've never been good with night looks.
We're finished and dressed and we go downstairs waiting. Christian comes out of nowhere and starts snapping pictures of us. We pose for a few then he leaves.
it's silent as we wait for the boys to arrive.
Tiffany starts laughing. Taking me by surprise.
" What's so funny ?" I ask with a worried look.
" This is the night you lost your virginity. " my mouth drops as I remember the night in the dressing room. We both start dying laughing.
" wow I can't believe you remembered that. " I say after I catch my breath.
The doorbell rings and we both get up saying bye to Anita.
I open the door to see Eric.
" What's up baby. " he says grabbing me into an almost too tight hug. He kisses my neck then let's go hugging Tiffany lightly.
" good to see you again Eric. " she says before we all walk out getting in the car. We start driving and it's quiet.
" the boys gonna be there ?" Tiffany asks from the backseat.
Eric nods his head.
" including cube ?" I look in the mirror to see her smirking.
" yeah but fuck him. "
" why?" We both ask. Me more anxious than her.
" he acting real weird. " my heart starts beating faster than ever. I roll down the window ignoring what Tiffany is saying.

We arrive at the club and more than half the females in the club are asking for E's autograph and taking pictures left and right.  We approach the table where the guys are and  they all smile at us.  We sit down and drink and laugh.
Cube has been looking at me the whole night and Tiffany been looking at him.
2 live crew songs came on back to back. Tiffany grabs me and drags me to the dance floor.
" you're gonna shake ya ass come on! " she yells laughing I roll my eyes and me and her get on the dance floor and start dancing.

The music stops.
WE WANNA GIVE A BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT TO THE BEAUTIFUL STONEY!!! SHOW HER SUM LOVE YALL!!! The bright light shines on me and everyone starts clapping and woo-ing. A man with a tray full of shots comes towards me and I start downing all them everyone starts applauding again.
The night goes on and on and I'm dancing and shaking my ass on a lot of guys and girls are popping their pussies on Eric. But for the night I don't mind.
Eric grabs me from behind and I turn he's smiling at me he grabs me kissing me. 
The way you make me feel by Michael Jackson came on.
" this is my favorite song!" I yell
" dance  with me !" He says smiling. I turn around my back up against his member. I start twirling my hips to the beat. His grip gets tighter around my hips making me move even slower and slick.
I open my eyes and I see Tiffany and cube dancing.  Cube has a tight grip on her ass and his eyes are connected with mine.
I start to feel jealously rising up and up in my body.  I grab Erics hands putting them on my thighs making me travel up.  I see cube get angry and I laugh leaning my head back against Eric. Who starts kissing my neck.

The club closes and we're all standing outside. The cool breeze hitting me making me cool down.
" What we doing y'all?" Yella asks with a girl all over him.
" I don't know about y'all but I'm doing my girl. " Eric says grabbing me I start laughing and I kiss him.
Everyone starts laughing and goes to their cars. I go to Erics car and we both sit in it waiting for Tiffany. She pokes  her head in laughing.
" I'm going with cube. " my eyes get big.
" what?! "
" yeah girl. Don't wait up. " she says laughing. Cube grabs her hand dragging her to the car. 
My blood starts boiling.
" ready?" He asks putting  his large hand on my thigh. I force a smile sayin yeah and he speeds off.