25

Christian in the picture. 

Everyone in the house is rushing to finish getting ready for Juwans birthday , we're having it at the beach he seems to love it more than me and Anita do.  I'm finishing getting him ready and I kiss him on his forehead getting him down from my bathroom counter. 
" Alright come on birthday boy. " I say walking down the stairs holding his hand.
Tiffany , slim , Christian and Anita are all waiting downstairs. Huge grins come across their face when they see him. I let his hand go when we reach the bottom.
" Aw my cute little stud. " Tiffany says kissing him. 
" Alright come on y'all. " Christian says. We all get in our cars and drive there. They get there before me because when I have Juwan I drive extremely slow most of the time. Safety first.
When I get there everything is set up perfectly. 
And Anita is waiting in the parking lot.  I unlock Juwan from his car seat and he slides out the car running to Anita. 
She grabs his hand and we start walking in the sand.
He starts playing in the sand but stays away from the water luckily. 
" Do you think Eric will show up?"
" he better not. " I say quick before picking up a soda.
I turn around and see Dre , Yella , ren & cube walking up with their kids. I give a light smile , I haven't seen them in forever. 
I walk over to them hugging all of them giving cube a quick side hug.
"I'm hungry as fuck. " ren says
" Where do we put the presents at?" Yella ask right after. I point my hand in the direction of the food and the table for the presents. They all go except for Dre. 
" What?" I finally ask. He shakes his head with a smirk.
" Eric been losing his mind lately." I shrug walking away.  I hear him following me.
" You shouldn't be keeping his kid from him. "
I smack my lips before responding. " Oh he's got plenty more to fill that empty space. " I stop staring at Juwan whose playing with Cubes   son.  He shakes his head and walks away. 

Hours pass by and the sun is starting to set.  And Erics nowhere to be found. I've been looking around not trying to make it obvious.
" you  said you didn't want him to show up , so why you looking for him?" Tiffany whispers behind me making me jump. 
" I'm not looking for him okay?"
" you are though. " she says laughing. I shake my head.
" It's time to cut the cake. " I say forcing a smile I grab Juwan heading over to the table. 
Anita cues everyone to sing happy birthday while I'm holding Juwan and out of nowhere he starts crying reaching his hands into the crowd.
" Aw what's wrong baby?" I whisper bouncing him up and down , Eric appears and Juwan reaches out even more.  He walks over to me grabbing Juwan out of my arms.
" Happy birthday to you. " Eric softly sings.
" Big breath!" Eric says inhaling , Juwan following his movements and he blows out the candles. Everyone applauds laughing except for me and Anita.

Everyone starts eating cake and walking around. Erics been walking around with Juwan and I've been trying to get to him but I get stopped every three minutes getting asked by people if Juwan liked their presents or not. Stupid shit.
I finally get to him and he sits Juwan down and puts a gold chain around his neck.
" Thank you" Juwan says as clearly as possible. 
I stand there with my arms folded looking at him.
" what?" He asks shrugging his shoulders.

Eazy
She looks as angry as ever. But I don't care. I wouldn't miss my baby's birthday not happening. She's standing there arms folded. Anita approaches us and she grabs Juwan looking at me up and down.
She whispers something to Stoney and stoney shakes her head making Anita  walk away.  She's still giving the death stare. I stand there with my hands in my pockets staring right back at her.
" You got some nerve coming here. " she says  loudly but not loud enough for anyone else to hear but me. 
" Don't act like you wasn't waiting for me girl. "
" I wasn't. "
" tuh. Okay Stoney. " I start walking away towards the rest of the people and she tightly grabs my arm.
" What?" I say turning around.
" Don't walk away from me. " she folds her arms with her eyebrows dented.

Stoney
The nerve he has to try and walk away from me. If anything I should be the one walking away.
" I have every right to be here. Just like you do. He's my son too. " I can't say anything because he is right. 
" just  because we not together don't mean you keeping me from him. "
" We're not  together because of you!" I yell making  the guys and Tiffany stare at us. 
" Lower your motherfucking voice. " he says through his teeth. I look around and force a smile making them think everything is okay.
" Last time I checked you broke up with me. "
" last  time I checked you were fucking your maid when my son was there. " he stood there quiet for a minute.
Got you. I think to myself.
" Was I suppose to wait around for you? You didn't when we broke up the first time. " I stand up straight cutting him off.
" Don't turn this shit around on me Eric. Don't you fucking dare. I never brought Juwan around Robert ever. You disrespected me in the highest way possible . " I whisper yell.  He sucks his teeth putting his head down , then looks at the ocean inhaling. 
" You're right. And I'm sorry. " him apologizing gave me some kind of relief.  I nod my head looking at the ocean as well. 
" I miss you though Stoney. " he says getting closer to me. I back away trying to hide my smirk  , shit least I'm not the only one. 
He gets closer to me as I back away and I push him away with my hand.  I shake my head walking around him making him turn around to look at me.
" nuh uh Eric. Your charm isn't gonna work this time. "
" oh it's not ?" He asks smirking. I shake my head.
" it's gonna cost you. A lot. " I say walking backwards.
" Meaning ?" He asks turning his head to one side. I smile turning around fully walking away. I feel him staring at me. He calls my name but I keep walking to Christian and Juwan whose dosing off on his chest. 
" Everything worked out ?" He asks smiling. I grab Juwan putting him on my chest.
" nope . " his smile disappears.
" good. " Anita says putting her arm around me. I laugh looking over my shoulder at Eric whose now talking to Dre and they're both  staring at me  smirking.

----------------------------------------------

Okay guyssssss. What do you think that should happen? Should Stoney make Eric work for her back or should they stay broken up? Feedback helps. :) thank you for reading 💛