15

Eric dropped me off at my house. For the first time me being at his house we didn't have sex . He just held me kissing my bruises. Seeing them made him angrier than ive ever seen him. 
" Might have to be another Suge  situation. " he laughed. I gave a light laugh nervous that he was serious about what he said. I get in my apartment tired. I didn't even sleep when I was at Erics we did nothing but talk all night and half the day.  Mom said she'll have Juwan for however long I want thank  God.  locking the door it's dark outside so it's even darker in my place. I kick my shoes off rubbing the wall before actually finding the light  switch. I jump back hitting  the wall before hitting the ground. I wipe my eyes to make sure I'm not tripping. I see Robert sitting on my couch with his feet up smoking a cigarette. I say nothing I do nothing. I sit on the ground in shock. My eyes fill with tears and my heart starts beating fast.
" Nasty habit. I really should quit. " he exhales the smoke laughing.  He puts the cigarette out on my glass table it makes a hiss sound as he does.
I wanna run and scream for Eric but I know it's no use. 
He stands up and I slam against the wall scooting towards the door.
" stand up. " his voice is cold. He walks over to me and I quickly put my head down not wanting to get hit in the face. He grabs me by the sides of my arms lifting me up.
" look at me Stoney. " tears  haven't stopped falling since I seen him.
He grabs my face tightly lifting it up. He has a smile on his face , he wipes my tears and leans down kissing me. My lips don't move. I tense  up as his lips touch mine.
He exhales against my mouth and out of nowhere I fall back to ground with my face on fire. His diamond ring scrapped my face as he slapped me. I quickly grab my face crying even harder.
" Where have you been ?"
I say nothing.
" probably that ... Nigger Eric.  He's so useless. A rapper Stoney? Really? A rapper ? He's garbage. " he laughs even louder than before. I feel my blood start to boil. I stand up slowly staring at him , my face dripping blood 
" He's more of a man than you'll ever be. Don't you dare disrespect him. " I found my voice with him. I guess it took him talking about Eric.
In one step he slams me against the wall with his hand wrapped tightly around my throat. In no time I start to lose oxygen I feel my face getting hot and red. He starts lifting me up off the ground my back sliding up against the cold wall.  I'm kicking and slapping his face but he doesn't budge. Out of nowhere he drops me. I struggle trying to catch my breath.
" I'm sorry Stoney. I am. You know my temper. " I shake my head quickly holding my throat. 
" I. I don't wanna be with you anymore Robert. Just please leave. " he gets closer me to this time with softer eyes.
" please ! Go! " I scream backing away from him. He starts walking towards the door as he opens he turns to me
" It's not over Stoney. You're just upset. " he smiles at me before slamming the door. I get up locking the door crying even harder I run to my phone calling Erics house phone. God I hope he's home. It rings and rings and rings. Then he finally answers. 
" Hello?"
" Eric ! Eric! Please come get me ! "
" wait  Stoney? What's wrong ?!"
Cube
" I can't explain just please come get me ! "
" I'm on my way right now. " he hangs up and I sit on the floor with my knees to my chest.  Rocking back and forth trying to calm down  but I can't.
It seems like forever but the clock only says 5 minutes.  I hear rapid knocking on the door. My heart starts beating even faster I didn't think that was possible.
" Stoney?! Stoney open the door!" I hear cubes voice. I get up running to the door tripping over my feet as I do. I swing open the door running into his arms crying even harder. I hold him tight  and he does the same.  He starts dragging me to his car I hear the front door shut. 
He gets me to his car and puts me in. He tries to shut the door and leave. I quickly open the door
" no ! Don't leave me !"
" I'll be right back! I have to lock your door. " he says rubbing my arm. I nod quickly. He goes back inside and comes back out in no time. He gets in the car throwing me my house keys. 
He speeds off. I can feel him staring at me. 
" what happened ?"
I inhale deeply trying to catch my voice and breath and tell him everything that happened. He looks madder  than Eric did. 
" take me to Eric please. "
" that's where we going . "He says driving to his house.  He's asking questions and I'm not answering any of them.  I want too but nothing will come out. 
We pull up to cubes house and I see Erics car and I relax somewhat jumping out of the car.