11

It's about 3am. And Ive been up with Juwan. He's been crying for whatever reason. Im walking around downstairs back and forth all around the house.
" shh shh shh. " I say bouncing him up and down. I hear a knock of the door and I open it to see Eric. He walks in taking his jacket off and going to the kitchen to wash his hands. He dries  his hands and extends them reaching for Juwan. I quickly put him in his arms. I fall face first on the couch letting out a loud grunt.
It's quiet. I pop my head up and see Juwan falling asleep on Eric's chest.
" what the fuck?!" I whisper yell.
He looks at me
" what?" He says laughing.
" he's been crying nonstop for hours ! What's so special about you?"
" he loves his daddy. " he whispers patting his back. I lean my head back putting my feet up on the couch.  I hear footsteps going up stairs and then the door close.
I shut the baby monitor on and lay my head back on the couch.  Eric slams down on the couch making me bounce up.  I slowly raise my head up looking at him. He licks his lips and sucks his teeth.
" So what's up?" He says clapping his hands together.
" I'm moving out. "
" where you going and where ?" He asks sitting up.
" down the street from here. Ina apartment. And probably this month. "
" with what money?"  He asks turning his head to the side.
" I've been saving my checks from ruthless. " I say laughing. He chuckles. 
It goes quiet and he's looking around the house. He leans back and puts his arm up behind me crossing his legs. There's so much I wanna say. I want to break up with him. If we're even still together. I'm tired of crying every night I'm tired of it all. But when I look at him I think of all the good memories. Maybe I need to ignore it. He is Eazy e.
He takes off his shades and looks at me.
I lean in and kiss him. He puts his hand on my back bringing my closer. I put my hand on the side of his face gently.
I lean my hand back and come towards his face fast. Slapping him hard making him jump and push me off.
" what the fuck are you doing ?!" His voice gets high and he jumps up.
" that's  for cheating. " I say folding my arms.
He rubs his cheek for a minute then chargers at me we fall to the ground he pins me down straddling me.
" Get off of me Eric!" He grabs my face staring at me.
I try to push him off but he's too strong. His puts his hand around my throat but doesn't add any pressure.
I stare at him. Incredibly turned on. He bites his bottom lip staring back at me. He leans down putting his lips so close to mine I can feel his breath. Then he hops up walking towards the door.
I quickly get up following him I grab his arm and he gives me a devilish look he keeps walking while I'm holding onto him , he's dragging me to his car. We both get in and he hops in the back and I do the same.
He lays me down and lifts my dress up he unzips his pants and my breath quickens. This is what I've been yearning for.
He pulls it out through the zipper and grabs my legs putting them all the way up on his shoulders. He grabs my hands putting them above my head holding them tightly with his huge hand , with the other he pulls my panties to the side and puts his head on my entrance. He looks down at me as I'm biting my lip staring down.
He quickly slams into me making me gasp loudly. He starts moving quick and hard slamming into me over and over again.
It's more pain than pleasure , in this position I feel all of him.
He slams into me and stays there , pain rushes over me I can feel it in my stomach.
" Fuck Eric stop. " he goes even deeper making me scream out his name. He leans over me next to my ear his breathing shaky.
" ah fuck. " he breathes out. He slowly pulls out and moves back. I close my legs as quick as I can. I hear his zipper and he pulls me up so I'm facing him.
" Don't ever hit me again. " he says in a smooth deep voice.
I quickly nod my head. He smirks then leans in kissing me.