Tutu and Tears

You were new to New Jersey and had no friends. Your mom wanted you to get out of the house so she sent you to the beach. Sighing you walked along the beach letting the waves hit your bare feet. Your sneakers were in your hands and your rufflie (f/c) tutu sat over your ripped up tights. A purple t-shirt covered your top and tie long hair stayed in high pigtails.

"Hey what are you doing on our beach?!" some kid with a bandage on his face shouted as he stomped up to you. You blushed and rubbed your arm as you looked down at your feet.

"I-I'm sworry I didn't know. I-I'm new here," you whimpered.

"Stan! What did you do?!" a boy who looked just like the other, but with glasses and 6 fingers shouted as he ran over.

"What?" shrugged as he looked back as the other boy walked up to you. You sniffed and flinched when he rested his hand on your shoulder.

"Hey we won't hurt you. Stanley is all bark and no bite. I'm Stanford, but people just call me Ford," he smiles as he moves your chin so you can look him in the eye.

"I-I'm (y/n)," you sniffle as you wipe your eyes.

"Ooo Ford got a girlfriend," Stanley cooed. Ford and yourself brook apart so fast you fell back into the water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was about three months ago. Now you burst through the Pine family's door and ran past the boy's prenatals.

"Hi Mister and Misses Pines!" you shouted as you kept running.

"Hi (y/n), you staying for dinner?" Mrs. Pines called.

"If that's alright," you shouted back

"Hey (y/n)," the twins smiled from their bunks. You climbed up onto Stan's bunk and kicked your shoes off.

"Hai guys. What's the plan for today?" you asked.

"We're gonna work on the Stan 'O War. Wanna help?" Ford questioned.

"Sounds like fun is t ok that I'm in a dress?" It was a hot day so you work a little sun blue sundress.

"It should be fine," Stan shrugged.

"Then let's go," you said as you put your shoes back on. As you were heading out their mother stopped you.

"(Y/n) I don't want you going out without sun block," she scolded as you dragged you to the kitchen.

"But Mrs. Pines~" you whined as you lathered you with the greasy goo.

"You're skin is far to delicate," she stated as she finished up. The twin were laughing at you as you walked over to them growling about how many baths it's gonna take to get the smell out.