Junior Year

"Hey!" Bianca called as you walked out of your apartment building.

"Hey B," you smiled as you hugged the girl.

"Ready for this concert?" she squealed. You chuckled and nodded.

"I can't even remember the last time I went to a concert," you laughed.

That's a lie. You knew that you went to a concert with Stanley when you got pushed up a grade to be in their graduating class. That was the first time it was just you two.

"Why are you blushing chicky?" Bianca teased. You shook your head and blushed more.

"What? N-no reason it's nothing," you joked. She rolled her eyes and lead you out to the front row of the concert. You two were laughing and dancing until the sun fell.

"Hey who's that guy over there?" Bianca asked I between sets. You looked to where she was pointing and saw a familiar red car.

"Hey I'll be right back," you said as you grabbed your bag and walked through the crowd.

"Stanley?" you called as you walked up to the man leaning against the car. He looked up at you with a small smile.

"Hey kitten," he chuckled. You teared up and ran into his arms. He hugged you tightly as you cried into his shirt.

"Where have you been?!" you sniffled as you punched his shoulder.

"I've been working around," he said as he cupped your cheek. "I'm so sorry I hurt you. I never meant to hurt you."

"Oh Stanley I was just so worried about you. You just left and never called. I was so worried," you said as you leaned into his hand.

"Oh my missy. Your poor make-up," he chuckled. You rolled your eyes and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed back.

"I've missed you so much," you chuckled. Stanley smiled and lifted you up into a hug before looking out to the band.

"Wow this brings back memories," he chuckled. You smiled and leaned into him.

"We stayed for three sets before we got bored and ended up in the backseat of the car," you giggled as he nuzzled your hair.

"Mmm I remember that well. You smell so nice," he smiled as he help you closer. You took a small sniff of him expecting to smell old leather, sun, a little bit of sweat, and hair gel, but he smelled homeless. You jumped away from him and covered your nose.

"You need a bath," you said as you took his head and led him to your apartment.

"What about my car?" he pouted. You looked back and your eyes widened a bit.

"We're going to go through it and clean it," you said before. You contributed to drag him to your place.

"(Y/n) I'm fine really," he said as you ushered him inside.