Explain!

You have no idea how, but you feel asleep during the movie. So when Ford kissed you awake you were very shocked.

"Ah!" you yelled as you flipped into the backseat.

"Whoa there missy, it's just us," Stanley chuckled.

"What happened before the movie?" you asked.

"We kissed you," they both said.

"Why?" you asked with wide eyes as you pulled your knees to your chest.

"Because we decided that we don't want to be without you," Stanley said.

"But we don't want one to be more jealous of the other," Ford continued.

"What are you saying? You both want to be my boyfriends?" you chuckled thinking that they were playing with you.

"Yes," they both said. Your brain exploded.

"What?!" you yelped.

"(Y/n), we love you. Both of us. It's up to you though," Stanley sighed.

"If you say no, then we can go back to friends or leave you alone.

FORD'S FLASHBACK

"I have a plan," Stanley smiled as he flopped in my bed after we dropped off (Y/n).

"What is your plan?" I asked him as I dried off.

"What if we share her?" Stanley asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned as I sat next to him.

"She profits by getting two boyfriends and we profit because we can get a girlfriend that we basically share already," Stanley said.

"You can't be serious Stanley. She will hate us," I gasped.

"Are you sure? We basically sleep with her already. If you don't want to I'll gladly swoop in," Stanley smirked.

"No!" I shouted.

"Then we'll take her to the drive-in and show her our love," Stanley smiled.

"How?" I sighed.

END FORD'S FLASHBACK

"I don't know if I should punch you both of kiss you both," you gawked as you looked between them.

"Well kisses would be preferred," Stanley winked. You rolled your eyes and kissed Ford first then Stanley before hitting them both in the head.

"What was that for?" Ford whined.

"For not telling me sooner!" you snapped.

"I thought the drive-in would be cute," Stanley pouted as he rubbed his head.

"It was... Where are we?" You asked looking around.

"The beach," Ford said.

"Cute guys, but I have to get home," you said.

"But..." they whimpered.

"No buts. To my place," you said.

"Come into the front seat at least," Ford suggested. You shook your head.

"Lover boys I don't trust you at the moment," you giggles. The sighed and Stanley started driving. You all just laughed and talked like it was another ordinary night. You kept thinking that maybe you were already dating the boys and just never realized it.

"Hey sweetheart, we're here," Ford chuckled as he cupped your cheek.

"Huh? Oh thanks guys," you smiled.

"Want us to come over tomorrow?" Stanley asked in high hopes.

"Maybe stop around lunch?" you asked.

"Gladly! Want us to bring anything?" Ford asked.

"Hmmm a little bit of sweets for dessert?" you said. Ford brought you close, but Stanley covered his brother's mouth.

"You got the first kiss last time. My turn and yes we will bring sweets," Stanley smiled as he brought you into a kiss. His hand tangled in your hair and tickled your scalp making you giggle.

"Stanley don't eat her face off," Ford said when you and Stanley broke apart.

"Don't go getting jealous Ford," you chuckled as you cupped his cheek and kissed the other twin.

"We'll see you tomorrow gorgeous," Stanley smiled as you got out of the car.

"Bye boys. Love yous," you smiled s you got out of the car and walked out. You slipped into your house and waved from the doorway. They waved back and drove off. Giggling, you ran to your bedroom and screamed happily into your pillow while kicking your legs on your bed.