The Jornal

You were fixing dinner when Dipper and Mable ran into the kitchen screaming.

"Who's on fire again?!" you yelled as turned around.

"Gnomes!!" they screamed.

"Gnomes? Oh garden Gnomes," you sighed in relief as you turned back to the pasta.

"Graunty! No they're real and they posed as my boyfriend!" Mable screamed.

"Sweetie what are you talking about?" you laughed trying not to let on what you know.

"But it talks all about them in here!" Dipper shouted as he held up the journal.

The Journal!!!!!!

"Oh Dipper, let me see that," you said as you took it and opened it. His handiwork was sloppy in this one.

"Graunty wait!" Dipped said.

"You two wash up for dinner. I'm making chicken salsa sandwiches," you said as you shooed the pair upstairs and into their room before going out to face the group of Gnomes.

"(Y/n), you're still so beautiful!"

"Cut the crap Jeff. Leave my family alone," you stated.

"What?! No! Mable will be our Queen," he shouted.

"STAN, WHERES MY GOLF CLUBS?" You shouted.

"Think that scares us?" Jeff laughed. You grabbed your broom and smacked Jeff over the head.

"Get!" you shouted as you beat them with the broom. They scattered and ran hissing into the woods. You nodded and held the journal close before walking down to Ford's lab and leaving the journal there for Stan to photo copy.

"Hey I heard you shouting," Stan said as he walked into the kitchen as you left the lab.

"Gnomes," you huffed as you returned to cooking.

"Broom?" he asked as he hugged you from behind.

"Of course," you chuckled.

"Hey... Dipper had the last one," you whispered.

"Really?" Stan gasped.

"It's waiting downstairs," you said as you plated dinner.

"It's the last piece," he said.

"Later. Now it's time for dinner," you said with some anxiety bubbling up.

"Ok, ok," Stan said sensing your discomfort.

"Go get ready for dinner," you said as you kissed him and set the food on the table.

"Alright," he said as he started heading to the bathroom, but turned around and hugged you.

"I love you and I hope I gave you a wonderful life," he muttered. You hugged him back and held on tight.

"Of course and I adore and love you Stanley," you responded before wiping away tears from his aged cheeks.

-Stanley's POV-

He's coming back. We finally can bring Ford back. Will I have to leave again? Leave her? No I can't we've built a life together. I'm not leaving not for a while not ever!