Christmas

"Where is he?" you muttered as you bounced on your toes at the gate Ford was supposed to exit out of, they they plane isn't letting passengers off yet. You spotted Ford through a window on the plane and smiled before getting nervous. You haven't seen each other in about a year and a half. What if he moved on or found someone else?

"Hey darling," someone chuckled nervously. You looked up and saw Ford and smiled shyly.

"Hey Fordsy," you grinned. He dropped his bags and you bolted to him and hugged him tight.

"I've missed you so much," he said as he kissed your cheek.

"I've missed you too," you chuckled with tears. He pulled back a bit to kiss you lightly and cupped your cheek.

"Hehe -sniffle- we should head back to my place so you can rest and unpack," you chuckled as you wiped away some tears.

"Of course, thank you," he grinned. You held his hand as you both walked to get his luggage.

...

"There ya go!" you smiled as you helped Ford unpack into your home.

"Wow it's so pretty here," Ford smiled as he looked around.

"Yeah, and it's roomy and I can have a few guests," you smiled as you laid back on the bed. Ford laid next to you and nuzzle's your shoulder.

"I missed this feeling," he smiled as he kissed your neck. You blushed and leaned back into him.

"Still love me?" you asked shyly.

"Of course. Still love me?" he responded. You rolled over and wrapped your arms around his neck before kissing him.

"I never stopped," you whispered. He smiled and kissed you again as he rolled so you were straddling his lap. You giggled and smiled down at hip and you ran your fingers over his shirt clad chest.

"You're still just as beautiful as the day we met," he said as he ran a hand through your messy hair. You laughed lightly and cupped his cheek.

"I remember crying when we first met," you chuckled. He smiled and sat up kissing you.

"You were still a cute crier," he chuckled as he nuzzled his nose against yours.

"Mhmm, weren't you going to sleep?" you asked. He smiled and kissed you a bit deeper.

"Maybe later," he mumbled against your lips. You laughed and kissed him again.

...

"Ford, it's Christmas," you smiled as you kissed his cheek. He groaned and hugged you closer.

"Sleep," he mumbled. You laughed and shook him a bit.

"It's Christmas!" you squealed. He opened his eyes and smiled at you.

"Okay okay I'm up," he chuckled as he sat up. You smiled and ran out to the Christmas tree you and Ford got earlier that week and gathered up all the gifts you and Ford got and dumped them on the bed.

"Merry Christmas," you smiled. He kissed you and handed you some presents.

"To our first Christmas together," he said. Your heart fluttered at that. It was the first holiday just you and him and they way he said it sounded like there were more to come. You smiled and kissed him before you both opened your gifts.