And What Are They?

"(Y/n), come here!" Ford shouts excitedly. You walked to his upper lab area and saw him with a large jar of white balls.

"Ok what are they?" you asked with a smile.

"These are eyeball bats!" he said as he tapped the glass all of the white balls turned to show golden irises.

"Ew, but cool," you smiled as you looked at the closer.

"There are so many anomalies here!" Ford cheered as he set the jar down and went to a chalk board.

---A Few Months Laters---

"And what are you?" you asked a Gnome.

"Shmebulock Senior," he grumbled.

"There are so many of them," Ford said as he wrote in his newest journal.

"Just don't let them infest the house," you smiled as you kissed Ford's cheek.

---Time Skip (there will be a bunch of these)---

"Ford, you really should come out of your lab," you said as you walked up behind him.

"No. I need to find out how to connect all of these anomalies together," he sighed as he moved away from you. Frowning you looked at his journal from over his shoulder.

"Cave art of an ancient demon or something like that," he said. You frowned at his annoyed tone.

"You going to come to bed tonight?" you asked softly as you kissed his cheek.

"I'll be up later," he sighed. You frowned and left. He's said that for the past week and you always woke up alone in bed just like how you went to bed.