A Collar and A Picture

"Hey call me whenever you need to chat," you said as you hugged Bianca. She hugged back and nodded as she wipes a tear from under her eye patch.

"Same to you missy," she said. You looked at her and gave her a small smile thinking of how long it was since...

No (y/n), you mentally scolded yourself.

"Hey, can I treat you to dinner?" Ford asked as he walked up to you as Bianca walked away hiding a smirk as you turned to Ford.

"That sounds great," you smiled as you kissed his cheek and held his hand.

---Stanley's POV---

"You sit here and be good ok?" I chuckled as the rolly polly puppy yipped and whined.

I smiled and attached a blue collar with a note saying I'm so proud of you missy

I smiled and attached a blue collar with a note saying I'm so proud of you missy. Take care of this little man for me k?

"Take care of her ok," I said as I left the apartment leaving the whining puppy.

"Oh sorry!" a familiar voice apologized as they bumped into me while I put my hood up.

"No problem," I muttered as I caught a glimpse of her beautiful eyes. It took my whole being not to kiss her there as I walked away.

---Ford's POV---

I hugged (y/n) closer to my chest as we walked away from the homeless smelling man as we neared our apartment. When she opened the door a black dog barked and ran up to her.

"Ford did you get me a puppy?" she squealed as she fell to her knees and hugged the large fluffy thing.

"I-I..."

"Oh there's a note," she smiled as she looked at the collar. Her eyes widened with tears a little before she smiled lightly and lovingly.

"He's from Stanley," she said softly as she cuddled the yawning puppy. My blood boiled. How dare he show up and leave a mutt! I was going to take her to the shelter once we settled in our new home, but he had to out do me again.

"Ford? Fordsy, you ok?" (Y/n) asked as she picked up the mutt and looked at me. I sighed and nodded.

"Are we really going to keep it?" I asked and I immediately knew it was a mistake. She hugged the sleeping puppy closer and glared.

"Of course Stanford," she stated as she carried the puppy to the living room.

"Awe he provided toys and a leash," I heard her say.

"Want me to go get dog food?" I asked trying to help.

"Ford, I know you're still mad at Stanley, but don't take it out on a puppy," (y/n) said as she walked out to me. I hugged her and she kissed me.

"Ok I won't," I agreed. She smiled and held up a list.

"Get these for me?" she smiled. I chuckled and kissed her.

"Fine," I said.

---Your POV and Time Skip---

"That's it," you said as you hung your last photo on the wall. It was one of Ford's and Stanley's favorites. Both of them had a copy, but you wanted to display it. It wasn't anything special, just you sitting on the deck of the Stan O'War in a your bikini with Stan's denim shirt open and over your suit. The sun was setting and the ocean was blowing your hair back and they both said you looked free.

"Is that the last one?" Ford asked. You looked over and nodded. Ford smiled and ran to you enveloping you in a hug. It took Ford and you months to finish setting up your new house. Tiny grew to his full size which was extremely huge.

Said giant hound was outside chewing on a branch

"You know I probably could figure out why he's so big," Ford said as you both walked out to sit on the porch swing.

"Meh I don't care, he's like my own hell hound," you chuckled as you cuddled Ford.

"Right, I can build him a dog house," Ford said. You shook your head.

"No you basically built the house. Let me do it please," you said as you looked up at him.

"Ok just for you," he sighed. You smiled and kissed him before looking out at your puppy.