Monday

Well you had a weekend. Dean bailed with a girl he met at a bar, Sam had to cancel going across the country for school, and Adam got sick. You were surprised you were still standing and presentable on Monday. You basically slept during your first 3 periods until you trudged into your next class.

"Whoa you don't look too good missy," Stan said as you laid your head in your arms.

"It's been a hard weekend," you whispered as you looked up at him with sad eyes. Before Stan could ask you about it, class started and the teacher told him to be quiet. You rested your head in your arms and fell asleep.

...

"Hey wake up. (Y/n) wake up," Stan said as he shook your shoulder.

"Mm?" you grown as you sat up and yawned.

"Come on its lunch time," he said as he packed up your back and tossed it around his shoulder. You nodded and stood up following him. You leaned against his shoulder with your eyes shut letting him guide you to your locker.

"Come on get your thinks," he chuckled. Nodding you opened your locker and took your back with your eyes closed.

"Hey little lady open your eyes!" Mattie shouted as he shook your shoulders causing you to scream and drop everything.

"Mattie stop!" you shrieked. Mattie continued and you whimpered.

"Hey let her go," Stanley snapped as he pulled you behind him. You leaned against his back as you tried to settle your spinning head.

"Hey weren't you the ass who tried to hit her a year or two back?" Mattie growled as he glared at Stanley.

"Back up," Stanley said in a warning tone. Mattie got closer to his face.

"Mattie, back up. Let me grab my things and we can go ok?" you said as you got between them. Mattie glared down at you so hard you whimpered and shrunk back.

"Never mind," Mattie snapped as he walked away.

"Hey have lunch with Ford and me," Stanley said as you packed your bag.

"Sure I guess," you shrugged. Stan wrapped an arm around your shoulders and brought you to the science labs where Ford was.

"Look who's eating with us today," Stan said as you sat down and quickly fell asleep on the desk.

FORD'S POV

"What's up with her?" I asked as I put my work away.

"I don't know she's basically been sleeping all day," Stanley said as he ran his fingers through her hair causing her to smile a bit.

"Why though?" I pushed.

"I don't know," he snapped as he placed his jacket over her shoulders. I worriedly look at the girl who slept on the table, snoring softly. Her (skin/color) eye lids hiding (e/c) orbs with (h/c) strands falling in her face a bit. I leaned over and pushed them back letting her smile more.

"We've been gone too long we have to make it up to her," Stanley said.

"I agree," I said as I kept looking at her face.