Gray Skys

"Ford could you help me with my math?" you asked as you rested your head on his as he sat at your kitchen table.

"Yeah I guess," he sighed. You frowned a little and sat next to him.

"O-ok," you said as you pulled your homework over. You worked on it for a while with Ford acting like he was annoyed at you the whole time until Stan walked in. He sat across you from the table and kicked his feet up.

"Stan can you take your feet down? I just cleaned the table," you asked. He glared at you and took them down.

"(Nickname), can I have a snack?" Adam asked as he came out with his little blanket behind him.

"Sure buddy," you smiled as you kissed his head and walked over to the fridge pulling out a juice box and a cheese stick.

"Tank you," he smiled as he took his snack.

"I want some," Stab whined.

"Alright... Ford want some too?" you questioned.

"Just hurry up so we can finish this math," he muttered. You frowned more and hung your head a bit as you set out the snacks and sat down letting Ford critic your work.

...

"Hey guys," you smiled as you sat down at the lunch table with them.

"Hey," they stated bluntly. Sadly you picked at your lunch and wondered what happened to your friends. You were lost I. Your train of thought until the bell rang.

"Well I'll see you gu-"

They were gone.

They ditched you.

With teary eyes you walked to our next class.

...

You watched as the Pines Twins happily worked on their boat. They invited you over, but you were nervous.

"H-hey guys," you whispered as you stood a bit back from the boat. They grinned at you a bit and waved.

"Hey. Wanna help?" Ford questioned as he looked up from the compass. You nodded.

"Then get up here missy," Stan smiled and held his hand out to you. Smiling, thinking your friends were back, you placed your hand in Stan's...