Sleepovers

You had one of the greatest Summer's when you were transitioning from sophomore to junior. Sadly this also meant that Ford and Stanley were seniors and this was your last year in school together. You were painting the Stan O'War as the boys fixed the sail.

"There we are!" Stanley cheered as the sail was raised. You moved over and rested your arms on the side of the ship and rested your head in those.

"Great job guys," you smiled. Stanly leaned down and kissed your forehead and you saw Ford smile at you and shake his head. You have him an odd look as your cheeks were dusted with pink.

"Guys I should head back. I have to get up early tomorrow to drop Adam off," you said.

"Hug before you go?" Ford asked. You made your way to try and get up on deck, so Stanley helped you and hugged you when he pulled you up.

"Bye missy," he said into your hair. You giggles and hugged back.

"Bye Stanley," you said before moving to hug Ford. Ford scooped you up into a spinning hug.

"We'll pick you up at the elementary school," he said as he rested his forehead to yours. You smiled and leagues before letting go and jumping off the boat.

"Bye boys," you smile as you walked home.

...

Later that night you were laying in your bed. You couldn't sleep at all. In this time you had thoughts running wild in your head.

Do I like them?
No I can only like one right?
But they are my friends I shouldn't.
They would fight over me.
Do they even like me back?
I want them here.
Is it tomorrow yet?

You rolled out of your bed and headed to the window. As you stared out over the ocean a rock hit your window. Carefully you opened it to reveal the twins you were thinking about.

"We can't sleep. Let us come in?" Ford whispered. You nodded and carefully ran downstairs and opened the back door.

"Why are you two still up?" You whispered as you ushered them into your room:

"Wow cool room," Stanley said as he kicked off his boots and laid out on your bed

"Couldn't sleep like you," Ford said as he sat on your bed.

"I was trying to sleep," you chuckled and crawled into your bed between them.

"Can we stay please?" Stanley begged as he hugged you from behind and nuzzle's your hair.

"If I told you to leave you wouldn't so why not?" you yawned. Ford smiling and kicked off his shoes and placed his glasses on our table before letting you cuddle into his chest.

"Night boys," you said.

"Night (y/n)," they both responded.

...

This is has been going on for two months. So currently it was after dinner and you were reading in bed while Stanley and Ford worked on homework.

"(Y/n), I'm bored," Stanley whined as he flopped on your bed and rested his head in your lap.

"Read a book then," you said as you ran your fingers through Stanley's hair.

"Hmm why don't we play a game?" Stanley suggested.

"What game?" Ford asked as he laid next to you.

"Spin the bottle?" Stanley asked with an eyebrow wiggle.

"I know you wanna kiss your brother, but I think not," you laughed.

"Hmmm truth or dare?" Ford asked.

"Or you can go to sleep it's a school night!" Sammy shouted.

"Alright night. To bed guys you heard the man," you smiled as you moved to put your book down on the table and snuggled into the bed with the boys.

"You know we love you (y/n)," Ford said as he kissed your cheek.

"We love you so much," Stanley smiled as he nuzzled your shoulder.

"I love you both too," you smiled as you felt their arms around you.