It's Coming Along

"Wow it's coming along great Ford!" you smiled as you stepped out of your car. Ford smiled and turned to you.

"Hey you weren't supposed to come out here until it was done," he chuckled as he kissed you.

"Boo on you. It's so peaceful out here," you smiled as you looked out into the forest.

"You think you'll be able to occupy your self out here?" he asked knowing that it's in the middle of nowhere.

"I think me and my photography will be happy out here and hey I might come out with those adventure novels I always dreamed about," you said as you hugged him.

"How long are you staying out here? Isn't your graduation in a week?" Ford questioned.

"I'm only here for a day or two then I drive back down to California. You're coming right?" you asked him. He smiled and nodded.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world! And you did come to mine," he said as he swayed with you lightly. You giggles and grinned.

"Good, now can I help you with anything?" you asked facing the house.

"Nope you can poke around the town I will be along shortly," he said before kissing you.

"Fine, but don't take too long," you said as you walked out to your car again.

...

"Ford, I love it here," you smile as you two sit in the hotel room he's staying at while the house is being built.

"I know it isn't near the ocean like you like it, but it's good for my study," he said with pink cheeks. You got up and straddled his lap.

"Ford, I don't care you've done so much for me by moving in, it's the least I could do by doing the same," you said as you kissed him. He smiled and held you close.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," you smiled.

---Stanley's POV---

"Damn it again!" I growled as I tossed the scratcher. There was a knock on the car's window.

"Hello Stanley," a woman cooed as she flipped her hair. I knew her from somewhere.

"Hey..." I said uncertainly. The smug smirk on her face as she leaned down angered me.

"Why didn't you stay with her? You were my ticket into her brain, now I have to form a new plan," she pouted as she cupped my cheek and made me look into her eye.

"Look lady I don't-"

"Know me? I know because I made you forget and this is the last time you'll see me. Well, in this form. Don't get yourself kicked out of Oregon Stan, someone would be heartbroken if she could never have you over," the lady said as she stood.

"Who are you talking about?" I called.

"You, your brother, (y/n), Pine Tree, Maple or whatever, Gideon, that town, your all my pawns in this game!" she laughed as her yellow skirts disapeared into the night.

"Crazy lady. Hot, but crazy. How'd she know about (y/n)?" I muttered in worry. I thought about calling her, but she must still be upset with me leaving. I know I'm still upset about leaving her with a lie.

"One day missy," I sighed as I hugged the ring around my neck.

"This is going on that finger one day," I said as I kissed it, thinking that my worthless kisses would make it more beautiful and worth to be her's