Beach Day

"Adam, come here," you said as you chaises your little brother around the house.

"No I don't want sun screen!" he shouted. Sammy chuckled as he heard you two.

"Fine, you do it," you sighed as you tossed the bottle to Sammy and went to change. You tugged some high waisted shorts and a tank top on after sun screening yourself and walked out to see Sammy holding Adam down and applying the white cream to the young boy (sunblock ya perverts).

"You two ready?" you chuckled as you walked into the kitchen to go over the picnic bag you packed earlier.

"Yeah we are," Sam panted as he and Adam came into the room.

"To the beach," you said. Adam smiled and you three made your way down to the beach.

"It's been a while since we did something like this," Sam said as he tossed Adam into his shoulders.

"Yeah I'm glad we can though," you smiled as you enjoyed the sun.

"Will you come swimming with us?" Adam asked as you set up your beach sight with the umbrellas and towels.

"Yeah in a bit," you smiled at your little brother. Both of your brothers strip to their swim suits before running into the ocean. You relaxed and read a book for a bit before your brothers started whining for you to come into the water. Rolling your eyes you striped to your swimsuit (pic above) and walked over and across the waves that licked at your ankles as you walked to them.

STAN'S POV

Ford and I were going down to the beach to work on the ship when we saw her. (Y/n) was walking through the shallow waves as she ran a hand through her hair and had a beautiful smile on her face. She was basically glowing as she walked.

"Damn," Ford and I said together. We looked at each other.

"We're not doing this," Ford said.

"What do you mean this?" I asked.

"We are not going to fight over her. We are not going to date her. We are not going to be anything but friends with her," Ford said.

"Yeah of course," I said. I looked at her and watched as she swam out to her brothers. She was so beautiful. Sure I had a crush on her when we were kids, but now she was almost fully grown as drop dead gorgeous. She was so beautiful and I could hear her tinkling laugh from where we stood. I just... had to have her.

FORD'S POV

I wanted to fall to me knees at the sight of beauty in its purest form. I always thought of (y/n) as the most beautiful girl in the world. I always loved her. I always wanted to be by her side. She and I were always so close before... yeah that but now we're getting back to the place where we once were. The only difference was Stanley was getting too close.

It scared me that he may be the only one who could take her from me. I had to have her. I've always loved her.