Falling Apart

"Hmm? How'd I get here?" you heard Ford groan. You cuddled closer to him and kissed his cheek.

"Ford go back to sleep," you murmured as you wrapped your arms around him tighter.

"(Y/n)?" he asked as he shook your shoulder. You smiled and looked up at him with his sweet messy bed head.

"Yeah?" you asked as you ran a hand through his messy brown locks.

"Did we?" he asked as he rubbed your arms.

"Yes we did," you giggled as you kissed him. He held you a bit closer and smiled lightly.

"Wow," he chuckled.

"Maybe you and I got spend the day together? Go to the movies or walk around the lake?" you asked with hopeful eyes. He kissed your forehead and got out of bed.

"You know I can't," he sighed as he started getting dressed. You frowned and rolled over in the bed and wrapped the blankets around you tighter. You let the silent tears drip down your cheeks as Ford walked to the doorway.

"We're almost done. The we can go to the movies," he said as he looked at you, but you didn't look at him.

SIX DAYS LATER

"(Y/N)!!!!" Ford shouted. You ran in from outside leaving Tiny whining and standing in the doorway.

"What happened?!" you yelled as you came into the kitchen and saw Fiddleford rocking in a chair. You sat next to him and placed your hand on his shoulder.

"(Y/n), you need to leave here now. You need to go start over with Stanley and never come back," the man said as he gripped your shoulders and shook you.

"Shh, you've been through a trauma, I see that. Calm down you're safe now," you said as you brought the now sobbing man into a hug. You looked at Ford who looked upset. How did he know about Stanley? Neither of you mentioned him.