Arriving

"Stan wake up," you smiled and you straddled him. He groaned and threw his arm over his eyes.

"Mmm what do you want?" he groaned.

"They'll be here soon, wake up!" you said as you shook him.

"I'm up," he sighed as he moved his arm and looked at you.

"What's that look on your face?" you asked as you tilted your head to the side.

"You're just so beautiful," he said as he cupped your cheek. You blushes and leaned into his hand.

"Get up Mr. Mystery," you smiled before kissing him and going downstairs.

It took Stan forever to get dressed and come downstairs. He sighed and brushed his hair a bit.

"I don't see why I have to be up to welcome them when you are up and so excited," he grumbled. You walked over and kissed his cheek.

"Because you wouldn't be getting breakfast if you didn't get up," you smiled.

"Right," he said.

"Alrighty then. So we have to go pick them up at the bus stop then go get food," you said as you tied your hair back and grabbed your bag. You drove to the bus stop and smiled excitedly as you say in the hood of Stanley's car.

"You know what happened when you sit in my hood," he smirked as he kissed your shoulder.

"Keep the pervy high school memories to yourself for now," you sighed and you smiled at him.

"Fine," he pouted.

"Aunty (y/n)!" someone screamed. You looked to the newly arrived buss as stood up waving at the twins.

"Well come here then," you laughed as you opened your arms. You've been know to visit the twins often. Both of them ran it your arms in a hug.

"Hi!" they both said.

"You two are so big now," you smiled as you cupped their cheeks.

Stanley's POV

I smiled as I looked at how at home (y/n) looked with children. I desperately wished I could have given her the family she wanted, but I shyed away whenever she bright it up or wanted to try.

"Hey guys lets go get some food yeah?" she said as she stood, happily smiling.

"Yeah come on kids," I said as we piled into the car.