A Weekend Away

"Wow, it's so pretty," you smiled as you stood out in the balcony.

"We're happy you like it," Stanley smiled as he walked past you to carry in bags, his brother following.

"You two didn't have to do this," you said as you helped.

"No no, of course we did," Ford said. You smiled and kissed ford before Stanley set the begs down and opened his arms to you.

"Come on you basically got to make out with him the whole drive here," he said. You smiled and jumped in his arms wrapping your arms and legs around him before kissing him. He smiled and laughed before tossing you over his shoulder.

"Stanley!" you laughed as he walked around. He slapped your ass before walking around.

"Hush," he chuckled as you looked at Ford with a red face.

"Fordsy, help me," you squealed as you reached for him. Ford chuckled as he walked over and slapped your ass too.

"We should go to the beach," Stanley chuckled.

"If it means that you put me down then I agree," you laughed. Stanley set you down and kissed you again before twirling you.

"Then get changed missy," he smiled. You rolled your eyes and went over to your suitcase and pulled out your bikini and walked into the bathroom.

"Okie dokie, ready boys," you said as you walked out.

"We don't have to go to the beach," Ford said as he blushed and held your hand

"I think we both would much rather stay here," Stanley smirked. You chuckled and nodded.

"Then have fun with your little bro-fest," you said as you walked out to your own private little beach in front of the house.

...

"Stanley, how long until the food is ready?" you called as you and Ford snuggled in the hammock.

"Soon babe," he chuckled.

"This is a little slice of heaven," Ford said.

"Mhmm I hope we get to come back here," you said as you shut your eyes a little.

"If it's what you want we will," Ford grinned.

"And next time we'll take the Stan O'War here," Stanley smiled from the grill.

"Yay," you said as you smiled at your twins.

This moment was perfect and you wished it could last forever. Yet, all good things must come to an end.