First Date Worries (Part 2)

Hello there. This is your Author Mary-Senpai. This is a Mature Chapter people. Yes it has finally come when I write some lemons and smut. So if you don't like it skip the italic part. Ok? Ok! I'll see y'all later.

"Ugg what happened?" you groaned. You started to sit up, but a dull pain in your lower half stopped you, causing you to flop back down on the... sand? You moved a little and felt the blanket you ate on with the boys then another on top of you, but no clothes. Your eyes snapped open and looked from side to side to see a sleeping Ford and Stanley cuddled into you, both as bare as the day they were born.

"Oh my god did we?" you whispered as you peeked under the blanket. Your face just erupted into flames as you stiffened and last night came back.

Stanley was nibbling your neck while Ford slowly worked his way up to kiss the other side. You didn't want them to stop, so you leaned back into Stanley and guided his arms around your middle while you wrapped your arms around Ford's neck.

You let out a light gasp when you felt Ford's hands squeeze your hips and Stanley's lightly brush against your breast.

"What's wrong?" Stanley panted lightly and he moved his hands back down and pulled back.

"We can stop of your uncomfortable," Ford said as he lightened his grip and pulled back.

"N-no, I was just shocked. This is very lovely. I don't want you guys to stop," you blushed as you looked between the two. Stanley smiled and pulled his shirt off.

"Really Stanley? Little early for that is it not?" Ford asked.

"It's gonna happen we all know it," Stanley shrugged as he kissed you a bit while he flipped you so you were straddling him.

"Rude," Ford muttered as you felt his hands on your ass. You moaned lightly at the contact and moved to kiss Stanley's neck.

"Wow, excited there kitten?" Stanley smiled as he ran his hand through your hair. You just smirked and sucked a dark hickey onto his neck. You were so distracted you didn't notice Ford taking off your boots and scarf until Stanley pushed you back and took your sweater off leaving you in black leggings and black tank top.

"Cold," you hatted a be as you cuddled back into Ford when the night ocean air hit you.

"We'll warm you up darling," Ford smiled as he kissed your shoulder and kneaded your hips. You helped and giggles when Stanley's impatient hands lifted your hips as he wrestled your leggings off. Ford laughed with you as he pulled you and Stanley pulled the leggings.

"You are never wearing these again," Stanley told you as he tossed them over his shoulder.

"These are cute," Ford chuckled as you two came down from laughing. He snapped the band of your light grey and black lace panties and nuzzled your neck. Your already felt really naked and moved you tug Ford's sweater and shirt off while you heard Stanley pout.

"What about me?" Stanley muttered. Rolling your eyes, you turned and kneeled in front of him and undid his pants leaving him half hard and in his boxers.

"Better?" you giggle, but he shook his head.

"You forgot something kitten," he smirked.

"But you won't need these," Ford said shyly as he tugged a little at your tank top. You held your arms up and was left in your bra and panties. You blushed a bit and held your hands up to your mouth and pressed against your breasts.

"Mmm? Morning darling," Ford yawned as he sat up. You blushed harder and held the blanket closer to your chest. He chuckled and kissed your shoulder, but he didn't stop kisses until he reached your lips. He kissed you sweetly and made you smile.