1. Please let me go...

( In the photo is how i imagine Alexis )
My name is Alexis, Alexis Smith. I'm just the average teenage girl that listens to rock music. I'm from Oregon, Portland and there isn't much do to here so everyday is boring. And this wasn't going to be any different.

I woke up with my head on my desk, no idea how i got there. I got into the shower, like i usually do, and then brushed my teeth taking a moment to look at myself in the mirror: i have black eyes and long, straight, brown hair. I did my make-up and then threw a pair of black jeans and an Asking Alexandria t-shirt. I got my backpack and sneakers on and got down the stairs.

'' Bye mom'' i said getting out the door.

She didn't even notice. Typical. She's always bussy with her work. But she loves me a lot, i know she does.

I put my earphones on and blasted Not The American Average. Then i started thinking about how Danny left the band. It was a shock for every fan but i respect his decision. Everybody was really happy to hear Denis was going to join the band. He is a great singer and i love him really much.

After some minutes of thinking, i realized i was in front of my school. My bestfriend Hailey was waiting for me in the doorway. Here goes another day in hell. At least it's Friday.

-------

'' Hi!'' Hailey said waving at me.

Hailey is my bestfriend since we started high school. She has deep blue eyes and she had every hair colour that exists but now her hair is green and i have to say, it suits her really well. She's my only friend since i'm not that popular but i love her so much.

'' Hey Hailey.'' i said smiling at her.

Then we started to walk on the hallway to our classes.

'' Did you see the tour dates?'' she asked me.

Then it hit me. I totally forgot about the tour dates. Asking Alexandria released the dates last night and i was supposed to stay up to see them but i fell asleep.

'' I kind of fell asleep...i'm really sorry...''

'' It's okay. I stayed up to see them.'' she said laughing at me.

'' Are they coming here?'' i asked excited.

'' Yes they are! Alexis we are going to see out favorite band!''

Me and Hailey saved money for over a year to see out favorite bands.

'' But wait... aren't the tickets already sold out?''

'' Well...you are really lucky i stayed up. I already bought 2 tickets and we are going to meet them too.''

'' So we're going to meet the band? You're the best Hailey Dawn!''

The day got away really fast and i was really happy. But a thing was really bothering me... i had to convince my mom to let me go.

I got home, entered the house and walked straight to the kitchen where my mom was preparing dinner.

''Hey sweetie. How was school today?''

'' It was fine...mom, can i ask you something?''

'' Sure. Are you okay?''

''Yeah mom, i want to ask you if i can go to a concert? I really want to go, please, let me go...''

----

A/N: So here is the first chapter of 'I Always Loved You'. This is my first book and i'm really excited to write this. I hope it isn't that bad. I'm sorry if there are some writing mistakes, my english isn't perfect but i'm working as hard as i can.
I hope you'll enjoy it as much as i do. I will update this as fast as i can.