19. I love you.

'' Well will you guys let us enter or are we gonna stay here all day?'' i laughed.

'' Of course. Sorry.'' Hailey said.

'' Where's your mom?'' i asked Hailey as we entered the house.

'' She leaved to go see your mom.'' she smiled.

'' We were just there.'' Denis said.

'' She left like 5 minutes ago.''

Then Denis started to talk with Ben so i was talking with Hailey.

'' So your mom is okay with Ben coming here?'' i asked.

'' Yeah, she likes Ben.'' she smiled.

'' That's good.''

'' How is your mom with Denis?''

'' Well since prom she loves him.''

'' That's good. So since when are you two together? And why didn't you tell me?''

'' Because it happened today.''

'' Today? How?''

'' We were just standing there and out of nowhere he kissed me and then he asked me to be his girlfriend and that's it.'' i smiled thinking about earlier.

'' That's awesome.''

'' So what are you and Ben?''

'' He is my boyfriend.'' she smiled.

'' Oh my god really? Why didn't you tell me?''

'' I wanted it to be a surprise.''

'' God Hailey just think about it. Some months ago we wouldn't even think we were gonna be friends with them.''

'' I know. We're so lucky.'' she smiled.

'' And you're fucking living with Denis.'' she continued.

'' I do.'' i laughed.

'' Are you girls gonna ignore us all day?'' Ben asked laughing.

'' Of course not.'' i said getting up and sitting next to Denis wrapping my arms around him as Hailey did the same to Ben.

'' So what are we gonna do now?'' Hailey asked.

'' Let's watch a movie.'' Ben said.

We all agreed to watch a Christmas movie so we put it on. When it finished me and Denis had to go back home.

'' Bye guys.'' i said waving at Hailey and Ben.

We left to our apartment. We were walking on the street both of us being silent.

'' What about going to the old park?'' Denis asked.

'' Sure.'' i said.

I wasn't in the mood for going back to our apartment just to watch tv for the rest of the night. So going to our secret place was a good idea. We walked there, climbed the fence and walked to the lake. Because it was snow we couldn't sit on the ground so we were just standing there. The snowman we did some days ago was still there.

'' Denis are you okay? You're really quiet.'' i said wrapping my arms around him.

'' Yeah i'm okay beautiful. Don't worry. I just felt like i wanted to come here. But i need to tell you something.''

'' Yeah?''

'' We'll need to leave for tour earlier...''

'' What does earlier mean?'' i asked bitting my lip.

'' In 3 weeks.''

'' For how long will you be away?''

'' 2 months.''

'' 2 months? What am i gonna do in 2 months without you?''

'' You'll be okay. I'm sure of it.''

'' But i'll miss you so fucking much.''

'' I know. I'm gonna miss you too. But i don't have other choice you know that.''

'' Yeah i know.''

'' Why don't you and Hailey come with us?''

'' We can't. We have school. You know that.''

'' Let's just enjoy this 3 weeks and we'll see what we'll do. Okay?''

'' Denis can i ask you something?''

'' Sure beautiful.''

'' What's up with your parents? If you don't mind. You know, usually people spend Christmas with their family.''

'' My parents don't really care about what i do anymore.''

'' I'm sorry for asking.''

'' Don't worry about it. If we are at this subject where is your father? If you don't mind me asking.''

'' My father died in a car crash when i was 6. I miss him a lot.''

'' I'm sorry.'' he said pulling me closer to him.

'' I love you. I love you a lot Denis.'' i said burying my face in his chest.

'' I love you too. You mean everything to me.'' he said pulling me into a kiss.

It felt so good to be in his arms. It felt perfect. And i loved him so much.

'' Let's go home love.''

'' Okay.'' i nodded.

-------

It was an amazing day even if there were the bad news and the whole family thing. It was an amazing day not just because it was Christmas. It was an amazing day because i got to actually share my love for Denis. And i was really happy.

--------------------

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating the story in the last few days. I got sick and i had a really hard time writing. But i hope you liked this chapter. :)