7. I can't let go.

The next week was all the same. Denis picked me up from school, we went to the old park and just talked and got to know each other pretty well. In all of this week spending time with him i got really close to him and actually forgot he was my favorite band's singer. I just felt like he was a really close friend. He walked with me back home every night so he'll be sure i was okay. I was so lucky to have him as a friend. Even if it was for one week. Then Monday came and he had to go back on tour for 5 weeks. So we spend all Sunday together.

-----

'' You know, i'll miss you.'' i said staring at the lake.

'' I'll miss you too. But i'll be back here after the tour.''

'' Yeah but now who's gonna walk with me back home when it's night?''

'' You have Hailey. It's not like you're alone.'' he said laughing at me.

'' Stop laughing. I'm serious.''

'' And i'm serious too. You have Hailey.''

'' I guess you're right.''

'' Hey, Hailey is your best friend don't forget her.''

'' I'm not but you're my friend too. A best friend actually.''

'' And you are my best friend.'' he said smiling.

'' Yeah but you're gonna be away.'' i said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

In this week i got so close to him. Too close maybe. We already considered each others best friends and that wasn't helping me. And i was in love with him too even if he didn't know that. I just couldn't let go.

'' What are you doing? Stop.'' he said getting up and taking me into his arms.

I loved to be in his arms. It calmed me down.

'' Let's take you home.''

'' No. I want to spend more time with you.''

'' You're tired.''

'' I'm not.'' i said trying to fight it even if i was tired.

'' You're lying.'' he said smling down at me.

He was so tall.

'' How can you tell?''

'' I learned a lot about you in this week Alexis. Now let's take you home.''

We arrived at my house and stopped at the door. I could barely keep my eyes open.

'' We'll talk tomorrow on the phone okay?''

'' Okay. But i'm still gonna miss you a lot.''

'' Me too.'' he said kissing my forehead.

'' Good night Alexis.''

'' Good night Denis. Have fun tomorrow.''

'' Thanks bautiful.''

I entered the house as i did all week. Smiling like an idiot thinking about Denis. Then my mom started to do the same thing she did all week. Ask a lot of questions or just say she doesn't like Denis. It was typical for her to stay at the windows waiting for me to get home so she could spy on us. And i knew she did that but i just ignored her.

'' I really don't like that kid Alexis.''

'' Well i do.''

'' I don't.''

'' Well i don't care if you don't.'' i said startig to get really mad.

'' I don't want you to see that guy again.''

'' Well he'll leave the town tomorrow so it doesn't matter. But he'll come back in 5 weeks.''

'' I don't want you to see him ever again.''

'' You can't do that.''

'' Yes, i can.''

'' Well i don't care.'' i said going up in my bedroom.

She doesn't understand. She doesn't like him because she doesn't know who he is. And if she thinks i'm gonna stop seeing him when he'll come back... well that's just stupid.''

--------

The next day i spend my day with Hailey as we didn't stay together all week except from school.

'' Well hello old friend.'' she said smiling.

I loved her. Even if i didn't spend time with her that much last week she wasn't mad at me.

'' Hi Hailey. How are you? Sorry about last week.''

'' No need to apologize. You had the best week ever.'' she said laughing.

'' Thanks.''

I was still sad that Denis left.

'' So he leaved last night?''

'' Yeah.''

'' And are you okay?''

'' I don't know. I already miss him.''

'' Then we need to cheer you up today.''

Hailey made me forget everything for the rest of the day until we got out of school. I was so excited to see Denis wait for me outside. But as i got out of the school i remembered. He wasn't here to pick me up as he usually did. He wasn't here at all. How was i supposed to stay 5 weeks without him if i can't stay a day apart from him?

--------------

A/N: Kinda sad chapter. Sorry.