27. Bring me the horizon show.

It was finally the day of the Bring me the horizon concert. Me and Denis were going to meet with Ben and Hailey at the arena because it was easier that way.

I was getting ready and i was really excited. Denis was already done and was waiting for me in the living room.

'' You're still not done?'' he shouted from the living room.

'' No, i'm not.''

'' Okay, we have lots of time anyway.''

I put on a Bring me the horizon t-shirt and my ripped black jeans. I straightened my hair and put on a beanie and then did my make up. Then i put on my black sneakers and got out of the bedroom. i walked downstairs in the living room to see that Denis was wearing a beanie too.

'' We're matching.'' i laughed.

'' Wha-'' he started turning around.

'' Oh okay well i put it on because i have a bad hair day. What's your excuse?'' he laughed.

'' I guess same. We are goals.'' i smiled.

'' We are. Now let's go.'' he smiled giving me his hand to hold.

I took his hand and then my backpack with my free hand and we left. We took a taxi to the arena as now we were living more far than we were before.

We were silent the whole ride but excited. It was going to be absolutely amazing. I was a fan of Bring me the horizon since the first days i started to get into music. But Asking Alexandria were still my favorite band. Even if my boyfriend was the vocalist.

We finally got to the arena. There were so many people. We had no idea how we would meet up with Hailey and Ben. Denis paid the driver and we got out.

'' Fuck. How are we gonna meet them?'' i asked looking around.

'' Take my hand so you won't get lost.''

'' Denis i can handle myself.''

'' I know but i still don't want to lose you with all this people.''

I nodded and took his hand as we walked around searching for Ben and Hailey. Luckily, we actually found them doing the same thing as we were.

'' Oh my god i can't believe we actually found you.'' Ben said coming to us.

'' Yeah i know. There are so many people.'' Denis said.

'' That's how concerts are.'' Hailey laughed.

'' Yeah, you two don't really know how it is right?'' i laughed as they both gave me a confued look.

'' Okay, let's just go.'' Ben said.

We entered the arena after like half an hour and we started walking through the crowd making our way in front. As we weren't the first there we didn't really get right in front of the stage but we were close.

'' God damnit, i can't see a thing.'' i said looking at Hailey.

'' Yeah i know.'' she answered back.

We weren't the tallest people but the persons in front of us were so tall we couldn't see the stage.

'' We can see really good.'' Ben smirked at us.

'' Stop teasing us Bruce.'' i said giving him a glare.

'' Okay come here love.'' Denis said getting on his knees so i could go on his back.

Then he got up with me in his back.

'' Better?'' he asked.

'' A lot better. But you can't stay the whole concert with me like this.''

'' You're not heavy at all. I could.''

'' What about me?'' Hailey asked Ben.

'' Come here.'' he smiled at her letting her get on his back too.

Now we were both seeing everything absolutely perfect. After some minutes the crowd started screaming as the guys came on stage.

They started with Doomed. Oli was so energic on the stage and he was amazing. I admired him from the first time i heard them so i was happy to get to see them after all this time being a fan of them. I loved the moments when everybody was singing along the lyrics. Those were the moments when i felt close to everybody in the arena. It was the best feeling ever.

'' So you can drag me through hell if it meant i could hold your hand.'' everybody screamed along.

We were all having fun. I knew Denis was happy as he took Oli as an inspiration before he even was in Asking Alexandria. We were happy. I was lucky to have the guys from the band, i was lucky to have Hailey because she was always with me and i loved her so much, and i was lucky to have Denis as he was the best boyfriend ever.

The last song was Oh No as they did the set as the album. The song was finally over and the guys got off stage. Then everybody started to slowly leave. But we were happy, we were all happy. You could see the smile on people's faces as they were walking around you. And that's what i loved about shows, they made people tired but happy.

Denis let me down as Ben left Hailey down. We didn't talk the whole concert as we were all focused on the show so i knew now it was the time for talking.

'' You know guys, i think it's a better idea if we walk.'' Denis said.

'' Yeah, he's right. Now everybody will call for cabs and all of that.'' Ben said.

We all agreed on walking so we left on the street. The weather was really pleasant.

'' Hey why don't you guys come and stay at us?'' i asked looking at Denis for him to confirm.

'' Yeah she's right. Come sleep at us.'' Denis said.

'' Do you want to?'' Hailey asked Ben.

'' Sure, I mean we can play some stupid game or something.''

'' I'm tired as fuck, i'm not in the mood for games.'' i said.

'' Okay so no games.'' Ben said.

'' I mean you can all play if you want to.'' i said.

'' Nah, it wouldn't be the same. You're right, we should get some sleep.'' Ben said.

'' Anyway, what did you think about the concert?'' Hailey asked.

'' It was fucking amazing.'' Denis said excited.

'' Yes, it was absolutely amazing. Oli is awesome live.'' Ben said.

'' I loved when they sang Blasphemy. It's my favorite song from them.'' Hailey said.

'' Alexis what about you?'' They all turned to me.

'' I loved every part of it.'' i smiled.

---------

We got to our house. I gave Hailey one of my pajamas as we had the same size and Denis gave Ben some shorts and a shirt. Then we all got to sleep as we were tired.

'' Did you have fun?'' Denis whispered.

'' Yes. Did you?''

'' Of course i had.''

'' I'm really tired. Good night Denis.'' i whispered back.

'' Good night.

---------------------------

A/N: It's getting really close to the end. I think i will do 2 more chapters and it will be done. But i'm thinking about doing a sequel ;)