9. Moving out.

'' Hello Mrs. Sm-'' Denis started. He had no idea my mom didn't like him.

'' Alexis go in your room right now.''

'' Mom no, you don't unders-''

'' Go in your room. Now.''

'' No.''

'' Alexis Smith, if you don't go in your room right now you might as well just leave.''

If she was trying to make me feel bad it didn't work at all.

'' Fine. I'm going in my room...''

'' Finally.'' my mom said.

''... to get my stuff and leave.'' i finished.

She wasn't expecting that. But she asked for it. She just froze there staring at me. I walked past her and up in my room, Denis coming after me.

'' Alexis you don't have to do this. Seriously. We can just meet after school and stuff.'' he tried to convince me.

'' You don't get this. I don't want to hide to meet with you.'' i said as i was getting my stuff in my backpack.I got as many stuff as i could.

'' And where the fuck are you gonna go?'' he asked watching me.

I couldn't go to my aunt. She probably hates me after i ran off. For a moment i wanted to say Hailey but she wasn't home.

'' I don't know.''

'' Come stay with me.'' he said quickly.

'' I can't.''

'' May i know why?''

'' I don't want to be in your way.''

'' And how would you be in my way? Come stay with me.''

'' Okay i'll come stay with you.''

'' Let me help you.'' he said grabbing my backpack.

We got downstairs. I took a moment to look at my mom who was sitting on the couch.

'' Please don't leave.'' she said not looking at me.

'' You asked for it.''

I grabbed Denis hand and leaved the house. We got to his apartment really fast as it wasn't too far. It was a beautiful apartment, i had to say.

'' Make yourself at home.''

'' Thank you for leaving me come stay with you.''

'' Of course beautiful.'' he said sitting on the couch next to me and hugging me.

'' It's my fault.'' he continued.

'' Don't even think that. It's not your fault. If she wouldn't have said that i wouldn't be bothering you right now.''

'' You're not bothering me sweetheart.''

'' Sweetheart? This one is new.'' i laughed.

'' I mean if you don't like it i wi-''

'' I love it.'' i said burying my face in his shoulder.

He knew how to make me feel good even if i was sad. If you would have told me a few weeks ago that i was going to be friends with Denis i wouldn't believe you. But here i am in his arms after i moved in his apartment. And i know this is strange 'cause i'm not his girlfriend but i don't even care.

'' You need some sleep.''

'' Yeah you're right. I'm tired after all of that.''

'' Okay, i'll get my stuff and come here.'' he said.

'' What do you mean? I'm sleeping on the couch.''

'' You're cute if you think i'll let you sleep on the couch.'' he laughed.

'' This is your house.''

'' Exactly. And i said i'll sleep on the couch.''

'' I'm not letting you.''

'' Then we'll share my bed.''

'' Okay.''

'' I wasn't expecting a positive answer.''

'' Well i'm not gonna sleep in your bed if that means you're gonna sleep on the couch and you're not letting me sleep here so what other option do you have?''

'' Okay, you win. We'll share my bed.''

I got in the bathroom and changed in my pajamas. Then got in the bed as Denis came next to me.

'' Are you comfortable?'' he asked as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

'' Yes i am.''

'' We'll figure this out. I promise.''

'' Thank you.''

'' Good night Alexis.'' he said kissing my head.

'' Good night Denis.''

--------------------

A/N: Sorry this was short. ;)