17. Chilling days.

I woke up early to see that outside it snowed. Denis wasn't up yet and i really didn't want to wake him up but i couldn't contain myself. I tried to run out of the bed but Denis was holding me so tight.

'' Nooo. Stay here. It's too early.'' Denis said without opening his eyes.

'' But it snowed.'' i said excited.

'' Even better. If it snowed then it's better we stay in bed.'' he smiled.

'' But i want to get out and play in the snow. You can't say no to me right?''

'' I can today.'' he laughed with his eyes still closed.

'' Deeeenis.'' i tried.

'' Pleeeeaseee.'' he said.

'' Okay. We'll stay in bed one more hour.'' i said.

'' Thanks beautiful.'' he smiled.

Then we slept for one more hour but i woke up as excited as i was before.

'' It's been an hour. Let's go.'' i said getting out of his hands.

'' Ugh. Okay, i'll get ready.'' he said letting me go.

I got ready as fast as i could as i was excited.

'' Denis come on.''

'' I'm coming.''

He got out of the room and we leaved the apartment going to the old park. The snow made me so happy.

'' You really like snow, don't you?'' Denis asked.

'' I really do. You don't like it?''

'' I'm not the best fan of snow. But if you like it i'm okay with it.''

'' You don't have to. We can go back you know?'' i said.

I felt bad now. I always made him do whatever i wanted.

'' No. Let's go. We'll build a snowman or something and we'll go back.''

'' You don't have to, you know.''

'' Do what? Make you happy? Of course i do.''

'' Yeah but you always do things i like.''

'' Well we can go back home to our apartment after this and do whatever i want. Okay?''

'' Okay.'' i smiled.

We got to the old park where we started to build a snowman that looked really bad but we had fun doing it. After taking a photo of it just for fun we left to our apartment.

----------

We got there and changed into pajamas as we agreed to stay there all day. I got into the living room and sat on the couch watching the tree we decorated a week ago. It was so peaceful. Just the two of us there. I couldn't believe i got to be best friends with my favorite singer and actually live with him. I woke up from my trance when Denis wrapped a blanket around me handing me a cup of hot chocolate.

'' Thank you.'' I said kissing his cheek.

'' You're welcome beautiful. Are you okay?''

'' Yeah. I was just thinking about something.''

'' Will you share the thought with me?'' he asked smiling.

'' I was thinking about how i got the best friend ever. And i live with him too.'' i smiled.

'' Aw, i love you too beautiful.'' he said kissing my forehead. '' Let's watch some Christmas movies.''

'' Okay. You choose.''

'' Okay get comfy.''

'' I am.'' i said as he wrapped his arms around me.

We continued to watch movies until i fell asleep in his arms on the couch.

---------

The next morning i woke up in our bed, Denis sleeping next to me. I didn't want to wake him up so i got back to sleep burying my face in his chest.

---------

Some hours later i woke up to Denis watching me again.

'' Good morning beautiful.''

'' Good morning Denis.'' i smiled.

'' You feel asleep on the couch last night. I didn't want to just leave you to sleep there so i moved you back here.

'' Thank you.''

'' Of course. I'll do anything for you.''

-----------

The next week flew by really fast. In that week we decided we were just gonna stay home where it was warm. It was Monday and the next day it was Christmas. Denis stayed home and i left to my old house to see mom and to get Denis' gift. I got back when it was dark outside and as soon as i got back i left the gift in the living room next to the tree and got to sleep with Denis. I couldn't wait for the next morning to give Denis his gift and see his reaction.

-----------------------

A/N: Hope you liked the chapter. :)

I'm really excited to update the story soon.