8. I missed you so much.

'' Alexis!''

'' Yeah?'' i said getting out of my trance.

'' Are you okay?''

'' Yeah.'' i lied.

I didn't want to make her sad with my problems.

'' What do you wanna do?''

'' Let's go at my house and watch a movie.''

'' Sounds good to me.''

We got to my house and in my bedroom trying to pick a movie.

'' What about this one?''

'' I'm not in the mood for horror movies. What about The Dark Knight?''

'' Sure.''

We got a lot of junk food and started to watch the movie. The Dark Knight was my favorite movie ever and i didn't watch it in a while so i was happy we choose that one.

---------

The movie finished and Hailey was supposed to go back home.

'' See? We can still have fun together.'' she said smiling at me.

'' I know we can. I missed you.''

'' I missed you too. But it's not like we weren't friends anymore.'' she said laughing.

'' I know you love Denis. You'll figure this out, i'm sure you will.'' she continued.

'' Thanks.''

'' See you tomorrow.''

'' See you.'' i said waving at her.

---------

I got back in my room and started to draw Denis. I just couldn't think of anything else so i decided this was a good way to clear my mind. I was really tired so in some minutes i fell asleep with my head on the desk. This happened to me a lot.

---------

Suddenly i got a text. I looked at the clock. 3 am. I opened the text. It was from Denis.

'' Can i call you?''

'' Sure.'' i texted back.

Then he called me and i answered immediately.

'' Hey beautiful.'' he said.

'' Hey.'' i responded sleepy.

'' You were sleeping. I'm sorry. It can wait until tomorrow.'' he said quickly.

'' No. It's fine. Did something happen?''

'' No. I just wanted to make sure you're okay. I didn't have time to call you today.''

'' I'm okay now that you called.''

'' I'm happy to hear that. Go back to sleep now. We'll talk later.''

'' Okay.'' i said as i hung up.

I changed in my pajamas and got into my bed. I was feeling a lot better now.

----------

The next day i woke up in a really good mood. Did my routine and leaved for school.

'' Hey. Somebody's in a good mood today. Will you let me know what happened?'' Hailey said.

'' Denis called me last night.'' i said smiling like an idiot. He had this effect on me. Made me smile like i'm crazy.

'' Well that explains a lot.'' she said.

'' Let's go to out classes.''

This continued for the next 3 weeks. He called me everyday to make sure i was fine. I spend everyday with Hailey having fun. Me and my mom weren't fighting everyday now. Everything was good. Time got away so fast. One week and Denis was going to be back here.

----------

It was Sunday and i had nothing better to do than sit on the couch and watch stupid tv shows. My mom was working and Hailey was out of town with her parents. And i wasn't in the mood of going out or drawing or sleeping or anything. I was just staying there.

Suddenly someone rang the doorbell.

'' I'll get that mom!'' i screamed from the living room.

I opened the door and immediately been face to face with Denis.

'' You came back earlier!'' i screamed running in his arms.

'' I missed you so much you don't even understand.'' i said starting to cry.

'' Why are you crying?'' he laughed.

'' You should be happy.'' he continued.

'' They're happy tears.''

'' I missed you too beautiful.''

'' But what happened? You were supposed to be back next week.''

'' James got sick. We couldn't find anybody to replace him so we had to cancel some shows. I'll be here until after Christmas.''

'' You're serious?'' i asked starting to jump everywhere.

'' Yes, i am.''

'' But where are you gonna stay?''

'' Well, here's the cool thing. I convinced my parents to let me move here. I got an apartment not to far away from here.''

'' You moved here? That means you'll be here when you're not on tour?''

'' Yes.'' he said smiling.

'' I'm so happy.''

'' I am too.''

Then my mom came to ruin everything.

'' Alexis who's that?'' she said coming at the door.

The moment she saw Denis she froze and i knew this wasn't good.

-----------------

A/N: I know he came back really early but i coudn't keep him away anymore. I know it's bad but sorry. :)