22. I'm yours.

It's been 4 weeks since we were on the road and i loved it. I got used to being in the bus almost all the time and i liked it. It was fun being with the guys and watching them from back stage.

We were now in Chicago and it was after the show. The guys were going to have a signing in 10 minutes and we were going with them.

'' You were amazing out there.'' i kissed Denis when he got off stange.

'' Thank you beautiful.''

'' Can you two stop being that cute everywhere?'' James asked.

'' Why don't you tell that to Ben and Hailey too?'' i raised my eyebrow.

'' Because they're not like that everywhere and in any second.''

'' I don't care Cassels.'' i sticked my tongue out at him.

'' Come on guys, we have to go.'' Ben said.

We got to the signing where me and Hailey were watching everything from the back of the room as fans came to meet the guys.

Everything was okay until this girl came in and she was really flirty with Denis. He was totally ignoring her and he didn't gave her attention at all which seemed to annoy her.

'' I hate those kind of fans.'' Hailey said.

'' Yeah, me too.''

'' Well you don't have to worry. Denis is obviously ignoring her.''

'' Ugh, i know but i still don't like it.''

After some minutes she gave up and left so the first thing i did was to go and jump in Denis' lap.

'' Woah i wasn't expecting that.'' Denis smiled.

I just smiled at him like an idiot.

'' What?'' he laughed.

'' Nothing.''

'' Come on Alexis what's happening?''

'' Nothing. I just wanted to remind you you're mine.''

'' Of course i am. And you're mine. You okay?''
'' Yeah i just didn't like that girl from earlier.''

'' That's what this is about?'' he laughed.

'' What?''

'' You're jeaulous.''

'' Of course i am. You're only mine and i'm not sharing you with anybody.''

'' There'll be a party in an hour. Go get ready.'' Denis said kissing my forehead.

'' Okay. Come on Hailey.''

We got ready on the bus. I just put on a black crop top and a flannel, some black jeans and some sneakers. I straightened my hair and put on some make up and then we left. The guys were waiting for us in front of the bus so we immediately left.

-----

As we got at the club i recognized some people from the arena. Me and Hailey stayed at a table so the guys could have their freedom. But we were still watching them. I danced with Denis for a bit but then i got back to my table to keep talking with Hailey.

After some few drinks the guys were already going crazy but we left them do their thing as we weren't there to stop their fun. Everything was fine until i noticed the girl from earlier enter the club. She stopped for a second and looked in the room. She saw Denis and then she started walking to him. I was watching her closely. The she goes straight to him and starts to kiss him.

In that second i felt my eyes fill with tears.

'' Alexis? Alexis! What's up with you?''

I didn't respond to her. Then she looked in the same direction as me and she saw that freacking girl.