28. Graduating.

'' Come on Alexis. You're going to be late.''

'' No, i'm not. I have to look good.''

'' You have to say some words and then we can leave.''

'' Denis, i'm graduating. It's not that easy.'' i laughed turning around to look at him.

He was just staying in the doorway of our bedroom watching me get ready with a smirk on his face.

'' You can make it easy.''

'' You'll have to be more patient love.'' i said as i was putting on a bit of make up.

'' At least is Ben coming or am i gonna be awkward sitting next to parents that will cry?''

I rolled my eyes.

'' Ben is not in town.''

'' I guess Hailey's not liking that.'' he raised an eyebrow.

'' No, she isn't. But she can't do anything about it.''

'' Did you at least found out what they're not telling us?''

'' Nope. She won't tell me. Who knows what they're up to.''

'' Are you done now? You look like you're done.''

'' Yes i am done now. God you're really impatient today.'' i punched hi in his arm.

'' I don't get why you have to always put on make up. You're always beautiful.''

'' I know because you tell me that everyday.'' i said walking to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

'' That's my job. And to make you happy.''

'' Mine too.'' i said kissing him.

'' We should go now.'' he smiled.

---------

Denis was sitting on some chairs in the back. He was sitting betwen some parents and didn't look happy at all. Everybody was looking strange at him because of his tattoos and the way he looked. I guess it would've been more comfortable for him to sit next to my mom but that was the only free place unlucky for him.

But i was in a good mood. It was my last day of high school. Now i was going to have all the time to spend with Denis and the guys. I was going to leave with them on tour again. Hailey coming too, of course.

I looked over at Denis who was moving in his place a lot as he knew he was watched. He was a rockstar for fuck's sake. How could adults make him so uncomfortable?

'' He's really funny to watch.'' Hailey laughed.

'' I know. I have no idea why he's so strange today. But it's funny.''

We were interrupted by one of the teachers starting to call kids on stange to do their speech and take their diploma. Everybody calmed down as we listened to the speech. Then it was a round of applause and that continued for some time. Hailey did her speech and then walked to Denis to try to calm him down as he was still uncomfortable. I laughed at the situation.

Then it was my turn.

'' I- I don't really want to say much. Thanks to my mom for being always there for me, thanks to my bestfriend, Hailey, you're amazing, thanks to the guys from the band even if they are not here, and thanks to my boyfriend for being always supportive and there for me.''

Everybody looked kinda confused as they had no idea what band i was talking about but then there was a round of applause, i got my diploma and got of stage, running in Denis' arms.

'' You did it. I'm so proud of you.'' he said spinning me around as we were kissing.

'' Thank you.'' i said looking into his beautiful eyes.

'' Your speech was better than mine.'' Hailey said getting me and Denis out of our trance.

'' It wasn't. I didn't even think about it. I did it at the moment.''

'' It was amazing anyway sweetie.'' my mom said approaching me.

'' Thanks mom.'' i smiled hugging her.

As i got out of the hug i saw Denis smirk at something that was behind me.

'' What are you smirking at?'' i asked.

He just pointed behind me so me and Hailey turned around to see Ben standing there looking really proud and having a big smile on his face.

'' Ben!'' Hailey screamed running towards him as he opened his arms to catch her.

We slowly walked to them letting them have their moment.

'' You were here all the time?'' Hailey asked him.

'' Yes. I watched everything.'' he smiled down at her.

'' I'm really proud of you.'' he kissed her.

'' You motherfucker let me alone with those crazy parents?'' Denis glared at him.

'' You're alright man. They didn't kill you.'' he laughed.

'' Let's go celebrate.'' i smiled.

'' Okay but first i want to change out of these clothes.'' Hailey said.

'' Yeah me too. I like my band t-shirts more.'' i said.

-------

Later we celebrated all four of us. I was happy. I did this. I did it and now i could do everything i wanted. And i could spend more time with the band and with Hailey and Denis

'' Hey, i just remembered. What the hell are you two hiding?'' i asked Hailey and Ben.

'' Yeah, i'm curious.'' Denis said.

'' I think it's time we tell them.'' Hailey looked at Ben.

'' We're moving together too.'' he smiled.

'' And i am gonna work for the band as a merch girl.'' Hailey finished.

'' You're going to work with us?'' Denis asked.

Hailey nodded.

'' That means you're gonna be on tour with us.'' Denis continued.

'' Yep.'' she smiled.

'' Hailey that's great news.'' i got up to hug her.

I was so happy for her.

-----------------------------

A/N: One more chapter guuuys. I'm gonna start writing it now so the book will be done today ;)