20. I changed my mind.

I woke up to see Denis was still sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up but then a question flew in my mind.

'' Denis?'' i asked quietly.

'' Yes my love?'' he answered without opening his eyes still holding me in his arms.

'' Do you still have the drawing i gave you?''

Then he opened his eyes.

'' Of course i do. Why?'' he said pulling me closer to him.

'' I remembered about it and i was curious.'' i smiled.

'' How could i forget about it? If you wouldn't have gave me that drawing i probably wouldn't have asked for your number.'' he smiled back.

'' I'm sorry for waking you up.''

'' It's okay beautiful. We should get up anyway.''

'' Why?''

'' Because you have school and we have to get ready so i can walk you there.''

'' Yeah you're right. I'll go get ready.''

'' I'll wait here.''

'' Don't you dare get back to sleep.'' i smiled.

'' I won't.'' he laughed.

I took a shower as i always did, changed into a t-shirt and some jeans and did my make up. Then i got out the bathroom expecting to see Denis still in bed but he wasn't there. I slowly walked into the living room seeing him on the couch waiting for me.

'' I told you.'' he smiled.

'' Let's go.'' i said getting my backpack and a jacket.

I took his hand as we walked out of the apartment. We walked to my school talking all the way over there. We had to enjoy every second we had before he would leave because i was going to miss him so bad.

-----

After some minutes we got to my school and we stopped.

'' Have a good day Denis.''

'' You too beautiful.'' he said pulling me into a kiss.

I knew everybody was watching us but i didn't care anymore. We finally broke off and i waved at him as he leaved.

'' Hey.'' Hailey smiled.

'' Hey.''

'' I still can't get over you two. Do you know for how long i've been waiting for you to be together?''

'' I actually don't.'' i laughed.

'' Anyway, did Denis tell you about the tour?'' she asked as we started do walk to our classes.

'' Yes, he did. I guess Ben told you too.''

'' Yes. And he asked me if i want to go with them.''

'' Yeah, Denis asked me too. And what did you say?''

'' I'm going.'' she smiled.

'' You are?'' i bit my lip.

'' Yeah. You're not?''

'' I don't know...''

'' You have too.'' she tried.

'' Well what about school?'' i asked.

'' I talked to my mom and she said she'll speak to my teachers and i'll take my laptop with me and do all my homework there. Alexis you have to come. It will be so cool and we'll be with them.''

'' I don't know Hailey. I have to go to my class.'' i said entering the class.

All of the rest of the day i tried to avoid Hailey as much as possible. I wasn't mad at her at all. I just wasn't sure what i wanted to do and the fact that she was going to leave with them was strange for me and i had no idea why. So i realized the best idea was to avoid her for a time so i'd have time to think because if i was going to stay with her she was going to try to convince me to come and i wanted to take that decision alone.

-----

After school i walked back to the apartment where Denis was watching tv on the couch.

'' I'm leaving to go see my mom.''

'' Why? Is everything okay?''

'' Yes i just want to talk to her about something alone.''

'' Okay i'll wait for you.''

I left my backpack and left to my house. I needed my mom's advice because i had no idea what to do.

'' Hi mom.'' i said when the door opened.

'' Alexis, are you okay sweetie?''

'' Yeah mom. I just needed your advice with something.''

'' Are you and Denis okay?''

'' Yes mom. It' something else.''

'' Okay come in. Tell me.''

I told her about the whole leaving for 2 months and that Hailey was going and that i had no idea what to do. She listened carefully the whole story until i finished.

'' So what do you think?'' i asked bitting my lip.

'' Alexis, i think you should go with them. You don't have to but i think you should. I can talk to your teachers and everything is gonna be fine.''

'' I'm still not sure. I'll think about it. But thanks mom.''

'' Anytime sweetie.''

------

The weeks flew by and it was time for the guys to leave. We woke up early so Denis could pack everything and still have enough time to say goodbye.

'' You're sure you're not coming?'' Denis gave me the sweetest look.

'' I'm sorry.''

'' I'm gonna miss you.''

'' I'm gonna miss you too.''

The thought wouldn't leave me alone and i was sad i made that decision because i still wasn't sure what to do. I decided i wasn't going to go with him to the bus because i was sure i was going to cry and if i did i would make it harder for him.

'' Bye Alexis. I'm going to miss you a lot.'' he said pulling me into a kiss.

'' Bye Denis.''

I was standing there at the door thinking. What was i going to do all alone? Without Denis, Hailey or Ben.

'' Wait!'' i screamed as Denis turned back.

'' Did i forget something?'' he asked confused.

'' Yeah you did. Me. I'm coming.'' i smiled.

'' You are?''

'' I am. I'll go get everything packed really fast.'' i said running into the apartment and throwing everything into a suitcase.

-----

We met with Ben and Hailey who were waiting for the bus.

'' You said you weren't coming.''

'' I changed my mind i guess.'' i smiled.

'' Well i'm glad you did 'cause this wouldn't be the same without you.'' Hailey smiled.

The bus came and we got on as Cameron, Sam and James were waiting for us.

-------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry for being late with this chapter. Hope you liked it because after all that writers block it was hard to come up with this. But now i'm back :D

I know this is annoying to ask but please let me know what you think :)