23. I loved you since the first day.

The tour ended at it was finally time we get back home. Ben decided to come too for a few weeks to keep spending time with Hailey.

I was to excited to be back home. I missed our apartment so much and i couldn't wait to be back. We were in the bus going to Oregon and we were really close. Everybody was tired because of the long time on the road so we were silent. Ben and Hailey were just cuddling, James, Cameron and Sam were eating and Denis was playing the guitar i gave him for Christmas while i was listening to him.

I enjoyed the silence but i missed the times when we were all laughing or just going crazy playing some stupid game or something. And i was really going to miss James, Cameron and Sam. I got to be really good friends with James in these days we were on tour.

The bus finally stopped and we waved the guys goodbye getting out. Ben and Hailey left to Hailey's house while me and Denis left to our apartment.

'' Do you wanna see your mom after all this time?'' Denis asked.

He was the most awake of all of us.

'' I'm too tired to go see her today.''

I was so tired all i wanted was sleep in that moment.

'' Come here love.''

'' Denis what are you do-'' i started as he picked me up bridal style.

'' I'm too heavy.'' i laughed.

'' You're not heavy at all.''

'' Denis you can't walk with me like this until home.''

'' Is that a challenge?'' he winked at me.

'' Not at all.''

'' I'm still doing it.''

'' Okay, i won't fight it. I'm too tired.''

'' Good.'' he smiled.

I buried my face in his chest and fell asleep. I had no idea how he had so much energy.

-----

I woke up later in my bed. I missed home so much. I got up walking in the living room searching for Denis but he was nowhere to be found. As i was reaching for my phone the door opened and Denis entered the apartment holding 2 bags full of groceries.

'' I just wanted to call you too see where you were.'' i smiled.

'' I was out to buy some stuff. We had nothing to eat.''

'' You could've wake me up to come and help, you know?''

'' I know but i didn't want to.'' he said kissing the tip of my nose.

'' I love you.'' i smiled at him.

'' I love you too beautiful.'' he said lightly kissing me.

We said that a hundred times a day. It became a part of every conversation we had.

--------

The next day i woke up to see a bouquet of five beautiful roses next to me. I took my phone to look at the date. It was Valentine's day. I totally forgot about it. I got the bouquet admiring the roses. I slowly walked into the living room trying to find Denis.

As i entered the room he wrapped his arms around my waist.

'' Good morning my beautiful.'' he whispered.

I turned around in his arms to face him.

'' Good morning my love.'' i said kissing him.

'' Did you like the roses?''

'' I love them. You're the sweetest.''

'' Five roses for every month that i loved you.''

'' But we've been together for almost 3 months.'' i said confused.

'' I loved you since the first day love.'' he smiled down at me.

'' I loved you since before we even met.''

We just started making out for what seemed like an hour even if it was a minute. But i loved every second. I loved Denis so much i didn't know what i would do without him.

'' You should get ready. We're going out tonight.'' Denis said.

'' Where are we going?''

'' Let's just say i'm taking you to a proper date.'' he smiled.

'' I didn't even realize we didn't have a proper date.''

'' Well now we'll have one.'' he said taking my hand and kissing my tattoo.

'' I'll go get ready.''

'' Take your time.''

I got into the bedroom and picked a red dress i had since a long time but i never wore it. I put on some make up as best as i could and straightened my hair. I wasn't the type of girl who liked curls.

I put on some heels  and got out of the room where Denis was waiting for me.

'' You look amazing.''

'' I wanted to look perfect for tonight.''

'' You always look perfect to me.''

'' Thank you. So do you.'' i kissed him on his cheek.

'' Okay let's go.''

We got a cab and got to a restaurant. It was beautiful and i was so excited for our first date even if we've been together for some time.

-------

We got home later and had the best night ever. I loved this man so much and i was so lucky i got to be his girlfriend.

-----------------------

A/N: Hope you liked the chapter. I'm sorry i was to lazy to write details about the date.