21. First day on the road.

'' Hi guys.'' Denis and Ben said at the same time.

Me and Hailey were just standing there not knowing what to do as we didn't really know the rest of the guys. We only talked to them at the concert.

Because i saw that Denis wasn't saying anything to the guys about who i was i just started to stare at him until he got it.

'' What...?'' he asked me quietly.

I just continued to stare at him.

'' Oh. Um, so this is Alexis.''

'' Oh and this is Hailey.'' Ben said.

'' Hey i remember you two.'' James said.

'' You do?'' Hailey asked.

'' Yeah, Ben wouldn't shut up about you.'' Cameron said pointing at Hailey.

'' And Denis wouldn't shut up about how you gave him your number right?'' Sam asked.

I just started to laugh looking at Denis as he just tried to ignore everything.

'' Okay so let's go make ourselves comfortable and leave the guys talk.'' Hailey said.

'' Sure.''

We walked to the bunks area and started to unpack some stuff for later. As we were unpacking we started to hear the guys in the lounge.

'' Fuck you Sam.'' Denis said.

'' Yeah and you Cameron.'' Ben continued.

Then all the guys just started to laugh and me and Hailey did the same.

'' I already think this is gonna be awesome.'' Hailey smiled sitting on a bunk that she was going to share with Ben.

'' It is. I should call my mom and let her know i decided to come.''

'' I'll go change in something more comfortable.'' Hailey said walking to the bathroom.

'' Hey mom.'' i said when my mom answered.

'' Hi Alexis. How are you?''

'' I'm good. I actually wanted to let you know i decided to leave with Denis and the guys so if you can talk to the teachers about my homework...''

'' I will, don't worry.''

'' Thanks mom.''

'' Of course sweetie. Be careful and have fun.''

'' Thank you.'' i said as i hung up.

As i was turning around Denis came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

'' What are you doing here? Go stay with the guys. You weren't together in a long time.'' i laughed turning around to face him.

'' They'll survive without me 5 more minutes. I just wanted to thank my beautiful girlfriend.''

'' Thank me for what?''

'' For coming with us. I would have missed you so bad but now i won't because you're here.''

'' Aww.'' i gave him a quick kiss.

'' You don't have to thank me. I'm happy i decided to come.'' i smiled.

'' I'm happy too.''

'' Now go and stay with the guys. I think me and Hailey will get some rest. It's really early now.''

'' Okay love. Get some rest. We have a show tonight.'' he said kissing me on my forehead.

I changed in some more comfortabe clothes and got into my bunk i was going to share with Denis and fell asleep.

----

I woke up to really loud laughs and i got my phone to check what time it was. I didn't sleep that much. I turned around to see Hailey wasn't in her bunk so i got out walking in the lounge area.

'' What are you doing?'' i asked seeing they were all on the floor laughing.

'' We're playing never have i ever. Wanna join us?'' Cameron asked.

'' Sure.''

I got on the floor and sat next to Denis resting my head on his shoulder.

'' Never have i ever kissed Denis.'' Sam said.

I left one finger down as everybody except Hailey and Denis did the same.

'' Fuck you guys.'' Denis laughed.

As we continued to play i realized it didn't really mattered if you did the thing or not. It was just to laugh and it was fun i had to say. After one hour of playing we stopped and decided to eat something. Each one took something to eat as we sat on the floor again.

'' So Alexis, you're Denis' girlfriend huh?'' James asked while eating.

'' I am indeed.''

'' And you Hailey are Ben's?''

'' Yes i am.'' Hailey answered really proud.

'' And she's only mine so stay away.'' Ben said wrapping his arms around Hailey.

I loved to see her that happy because i was happy too.

------

After some more hours on the road we were in Los Angeles. We got to the arena where the show was going to be and we got out of the bus.

'' It's so good to finally be out of there.'' i said walking out.

'' I know right?'' Hailey asked.

'' You'll get used to it don't worry.'' Denis said taking my hand.

We got into the arena as the guys went on stage to prepare for the show, me and Hailey watching from the back of the stage. After the sound check and warm ups it was time for the show to begin.

Some months ago i was in the big crowd of people happy that i was going to see my favorite band with my best friend and now we're in the back watching them. I gave Denis a big kiss before he got on stage and then the show started. It was so fascinating to see Denis manipulate the crowd.

I was really happy i decided to go with them.

-----------------

A/N: I hope you liked the chapter :)