Chapter 18

Allie's POV:

The next morning, I woke up in the arms of Patrick Kane. Every girls dream, right? Well I don't know if it was mine or not.

"Allison." Said Eric's voice from outside the door

"Yeah?" I asked

"Can I please come in?"

"I'm going to shower and I'll be right out." I said

"Okay babe." Eric said

"That's disgusting." Patrick said quiet

"You're disgusting." I said

"No, you are you had sex with me with your boyfriend in the room right next door."

"Whatever..." I said

"You dirty little slut." Patrick said and I got up and got into the shower. I was getting the shampoo out of my hair when Patrick joined me. I didn't kick him out either instead I welcomed him with a kiss.

I was about to walk out of my room when Patrick said, "Thanks for the hot shower sex."

I flicked him off and then I went to the kitchen to find Eric there.

"Good morning hot stuff." He said

"Good morning." I replied

I ate something quick and then we went out shopping and I texted Patrick - We are out. So you can quit hiding.

Patrick: Well... My plane leaves tomorrow night to Chicago. So... How long is you know who staying?

Me: He said a week. 😁

Patrick: Seriously you don't want your own boyfriend here for a week?

Me: Not really... Can I go with you to Chicago?

Patrick: Well Sophia will be there, but sure. I'll just hide you in my suitcase. 😉

Me: 😒

Patrick: I love you 😜

Me: No. Don't ever even joke about that again. I loved you for real and you loved me for real too. I can't hear those  words from you unless they are real and you're single and so am I. So I know you're joking but don't ever say I love you to me again.

Patrick: My plane actually leaves tonight... I'm on my way to Chicago

Me: K.

Patrick: Fuck you

Me: Fuck you too!

I was so pissed at Patrick. He was going to Chicago for a party tomorrow, the party was three weeks away with all the Hawks. I decided I wanted to go too, because I was invited.

I told Eric and he liked my idea. We spent a week together hanging out and we did fall asleep together twice on the couch. We just slept there together nothing else and then on Friday we flew to Chicago together and I went to Hanna's to invite her. I remembered opening the door we weren't on good terms.

Too late. Hanna came to the door and said, "I got your text... I'm so sorry. I was such a bitch to you."

"I missed you." I said hugging my best friend

I slept over there and the next after noon we got ready for the funny party thing.

I wore a long sleeve royal blue dress and Hanna wore a matching dress in silver.  Hanna decided to wear black tights and boots with her dress while I went with 6 inch black pumps. Hanna left her naturally wavy hair and I straightened mine. Together we put make-up on in the mirror.