Chapter 105

Allie's POV:

Three weeks later I woke up and got the kids ready to go to Buffalo for the summer. They had just finished school yesterday.

Patrick was making eggs and the smell of the coconut oil made me throw up. Normally, my morning sickness and smell sensitivity wasn't this bad.

Once the kids were eating Patrick came into our bedroom and hugged me and asked, "Are you going to be okay to sit in a car?"

"Yeah." I said trying not to throw up again

Too late, I was throwing up. Patrick rubbed my back and said, "We'll leave tomorrow."

"It won't be better tomorrow..." I said

He hugged me and said, "Don't cry. I love you."

"I love you too." I said

I brushed my test and grabbed a few last minute essentials and ate plain toast for breakfast. Yuck. So Patrick drove to Buffalo and I slept the entire way there.

I woke up to being in the driveway of our Buffalo house to doors slamming. My husband came and opened my door for me and said, "Welcome home baby."

"Mommy, are you okay?" Luke asked

"Yeah, I'm just a little sick." I said

I was now thirteen weeks pregnant and so far Patrick was the only one who knew.

I went to the grocery store and bought all sorts of food since we literally had nothing.

When I returned home Patrick had made a simple chicken and rice and broccoli meal.

I ate so much. It was late so after the kids ate we got them ready for bed and read to them. I went to bed and Patrick laid with me until I fell asleep.

He put his hand on my very small stomach and said, "Als, I can't imagine how hard this part of pregnancy is. But it admire you everyday for it."

"This part of pregnancy is hell, but what's so beautiful is that's our baby in there."

Patrick kissed my stomach and I fell asleep.

Patrick was going downstairs to finish unpacking and cleaning up everything from dinner.

The next few days past and Donna loved seeing her grandkids. She has been over everyday since.

Today was beach day with Patrick's whole family.

I was fourteen weeks pregnant and I stood in the mirror in my binki and you could tell.

"I can't go... You can tell.." I said to Patrick

"Als, your abs are still there. You might look a tiny bit bloated if anything."

"Great so you think I'm fat too." I said getting pissed

I went to the bathroom and Patrick followed me.

"I never said you looked fat. Because you don't, and you're pregnant. You look beautiful. You have your pregnancy glow."

I rolled my eyes and him and he said, "If I thought this was going to give our secret away, I wouldn't let you go."

"Promise?"

"I promise, we just need to wait a few more weeks.."

I kissed Patrick and he said, "Go put the stuff in the car."

"You." I said bitchy

"Now you." He said

"Why the fuck are you being so damn bossy?"

"Just fucking go." Patrick said

I rolled my eyes and out my sundress on over my bikini and I brought my purse outside and I saw a new black jeep wrangler sitting on the driveway, all packed, top down, with the three kids in it. I was so confused. I turned around and there was Patrick.

"I know this pregnancy has been kinda miserable for you. And I thought maybe this would help.."

"You're so fucking lucky we're loaded and our kids, kids, kids, are set for life because I'm not taking it back. Thank you." I whispered

He kissed me and handed me the keys and I got in and I drove to the beach. It was a twenty minute drive and I loved every minute of it. My hair blowing in the wind. The kids thought it was amazing. And I had my sexy husband next to me. Life was good.

We arrived at the beach we got the kids out and they ran to Donna.

"Wow, that's impressive."

"Patrick surprised me this morning." I said smiling at my husband

"What's the occasion?"

"We needed a cool car to take us to the beach."

Donna rolled her eyes and said, "boys!"

We went to the area where everyone else was and Patrick's sisters were there with their husbands and kids.

"Mom, do you mind watching our kids? We need to go drive around for a bit."

"Sure, have fun." She said laughing at us

We ran back to the car and I got in the driver seat and started the car.

I looked at Patrick and we immediately started making out. I broke the kiss and backed out of the parking spot. And I drove around Buffalo with my husband for ten minutes. We were actually running to my doctor appointment quick.

Thirty minutes later we had confirmed that the baby was healthy and on track. We were at the three month mark and officially onto the second trimester. I made Patrick leave the room and I asked the doctor, "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Mrs. Kane, you're having a baby girl!"

I started crying and smiling and it was crazy. A little girl.

I wanted to do a gender reveal to Patrick and have that be how we told everyone. I left the room and met Patrick in the hall.

We went back to the car and I drove back to the beach.

"So can we tell them?" He asked when we got there

"No, I have something planned!" I said kissing him

We hung out with our family all day and no one noticed my bump, at least they didn't say anything. We spent all day at the beach and it was amazing. Around six when everyone got tired we started to pack up.

Patrick carried Luke to the car and packed everything in there. We hugged everyone goodbye and I let Patrick drive home. The three kids crashed and I was so sleepy. Patrick held my hand and I couldn't stop smiling. It's the little things he does.

My parents were flying out tomorrow and tomorrow night we were telling everyone. I couldn't wait.