Chapter 33

Allie's POV:

The next day was spent doing nothing besides hanging out with my family. That night I was laying in my sisters bed with her and we started stalking. She was graduating next year so she had just finished her junior year in high school. We were seven years apart.

That morning we woke up at like noon and got dressed and went out for breakfast. Then we went to our home rink and got on the ice.

"We're going to play a game." I said

"Okay..." My sister Ashley said

"Cross bar is a goal." I said

I had the puck and we started playing, I scored a goal and then Ashley came down on me and stopped. She finally saw the puck.

"Is this for real??" She asked

The puck said in silver marker, Will you be my maid if honor?

"Yeah." I said

"If course!!" She said hugging me

I went to the bench and grabbed a small box that contained a necklace. It had her initials on it with hockey sticks.

"Now you are my maid of honor but all three of Patrick's sisters and Hanna have requested to give a speech."

"That will be cool!" She said

"I'm glad you're so happy and supportive."

"Of course, I love you and of course Patrick and his family. But Lauren is probably my favorite." She said laughing

"Very funny." I said

"Love you." She said

After the hour on the ice we went home and ate lunch. Then my mom, my sister, Lauren and I were all going to look at dresses. We all got into my moms Highlander. My mom drove and my sister sat up front. I had Lauren on a side in her car seat and I was on the other side.

We got there and I tried on a few wedding dresses, I really liked a few if them but they weren't my dress.

"Doesn't your mommy look beautiful?" Ashley asked Lauren as she was holding her

"She does, I can't believe my baby is getting married." My mom said

"I'm 24." I said

"She'll be 25 in like three months." Ashley said

"I'm old I know!" I said

"You are not old." My mom said

"I am though." I said

"If anything you're too young." She said

"We're not having this discussion." I said going and taking off the dress. I came back out in lulu capris and a short sleeve shirt.

I grabbed Lauren from Ashley and walked out if the store pissed off. We all got back in my moms car and drove home.

Patrick's POV:

While Allie was gone I hung out with her dad. We talked about a lot of random things and then he asked me about our future.

"Well we are going to get married, and things will stay the same. I will always put her and Lauren before hockey."

"That's good to hear but I know my daughter can be a little high maintenance and doesn't like to be alone. So unless it's important don't sacrifice missing road trips for my daughter. Don't get me wrong, you better never ever hurt my daughter."

"I don't care what the reason is, if Allie or Lauren need me for any reason at all then I will be there. I promise I will never hurt her."

Allie's POV: