Chapter 111

Patrick's POV:

My dad went home and so did Ashley. My mom and Allie's parents were still staying here and today was the day that Aliah could come home.

The kids were at home and I carried our daughter out of the hospital in her car seat and to the car. I put the car seat in the backseat of the car and I drove home. This felt so wrong to do without my wife.

I brought the car seat in with my daughter in it. I did was Allie would do. I brought Aliah to her room and talked to her. I then went to the couch and I let all the kids sit by me and their new baby sister while I have her a bottle.

Once I got all the kids to bed, i headed back to the hospital. I let my mom go back to my house and sleep and I sat by Allie and told her all about Aliah's first day at home.

A few more days passed and Allie had been the same.. the doctors pulled me aside and said we needed to make a decision. She hasn't improved in two weeks... Did I want to pull the plug? Did I was to say goodbye to my wife forever?

I broke down crying... I sat on the hospital floor bawling and Steve, Melissa, my mom and dad were all at my side and I told them and they all started to cry...

I got up and went to my wife's room. I shut the door and I started bawling. I crawled into the hospital bed with my wife and I said loudly, "Wake the fuck up! Damn it! Allison Marie, please wake up. I need you, our kids need you, I love you."

I slept in her arms all night long and I woke up to her beautiful voice, "Patrick.."

I sat up and I looked at her, she was awake. I started crying and I said, "Holy shit baby, I love you..."

I hit the button for a nurse to come in and they all rushed in and monitored her vitals. She was going to be just fine.

They left and she started crying. "I'm so sorry.."

"For what ?"

"The baby..." She said crying

"Als, our baby is at home, happy and healthy."

She looked shocked and said, "How long was I out for?"

"Two weeks.."

I showed her pictures of our newborn daughter and I took a picture of my beautiful wife and sent it to all my family and said, "She's going to be just fine 💕"

Everyone was so happy. Her dad showed up right away and I left to go get the kids.

I walked back in carrying Tyler and Aliah in the car seat. Lauren and Luke were walking.

Allie started crying when she saw the kids. Lauren did too and she crawled in bed with Allie.

Allie hugged our daughter and then our sons. I took our little girl out if the car seat and Allie was crying as I placed her in her arms.

"Hello my beautiful Aliah, mommy loves you so damn much."

She kissed her forehead and I couldn't help but laugh.

Allie held Aliah all day long and the kids hugged Allie all say.

That night everyone left the hospital, except me... I stayed with my wife and we just talked.

"I was so scared that I was going to lose you.."

"You'll never lose me, I love you too much.. When I was out, I knew I had to wake up, but my body wouldn't let me... It brought me back through my whole life and this time it showed me what would have happened if we wouldn't have ever hooked up years ago... Patrick, my life was so miserable and I can't live without you..."

I kissed her and I said, "I never want to live in a world without you in it.."

We fell asleep and a day later I had all four kids in the car and I drove Allie home, but first we stopped and got ice cream.

Allie went to bed and so did I that night.

"Mommy, can we sleep in here?" Luke asked

All three kids were standing in the doorway.

Of course we said yes and they all crawled in bed. It was Lauren, me, Tyler, Luke, Patrick.

I was so blessed... Aliah was in her bassinet beside my bed and I couldn't believe how blessed I was...