Chapter 112

Allie's POV:

I was recovering from the car accident and taking care of four kids. Patrick was a huge help. It had been a full year and today I was getting back on the ice.

Patrick took me and all four kids to the United Center and we put the kids in full gear and we just wore our skates.

I had Aliah in her car seat with a blanket on the bench so she could see us and keep warm.

The kids were having fun and Patrick skated over to me and he said, "Do you remember some of the nights we had out here?"

"How could I forget." I said laughing

"I never pictured this day... It was just us eight years ago... Now we have four amazing kids and you still look so sexy." He whispered

He picked me up and put me on top of the net and we made out.

"That's gross daddy!!!" Luke said

I laughed and said, "Now he has girl cooties."

Luke skated away as he didn't want them and Patrick said, "You've given me such an amazing life..."

Six years later:

I was now 34 years old and Patrick was 36. Lauren was 16, Luke 13, Tyler was 12, and Aliah was 8..

I was in Germany for the Under 18 Olympics with our daughter.

It was the good medal game and I snuck down to the locker room and saw my daughter standing by the boards and looking out at the ice.

"Hey baby girl." I said

"Mom, I don't know if I can do this.."

"Lauren, you have made it this far. You are an amazing hockey player.." I said pausing

I took the necklace off my neck and I put it around her neck and I said, "I want you to have this. Your dad gave it to me before my first game as a Blackhawk. It says, "don't think, just have fun". I love you so much and I can't wait to watch you kick Canada's ass!"

She laughed and she hugged me and said, "Thank you mom, for everything. I love you too."

Patrick appeared and he hugged his daughter and said, "Go out there and fucking destroy them. I am so proud of you and so is your mom."

Lauren went back to the locker room and Patrick hugged me and he said, "We couldn't miss this game... My hockey is not more important than this moment.."

"We?" I asked

"Me, Luke, Tyler, and Aliah."

We went to the elevator and Patrick asked, "Where is your necklace?" As I always wore it.

"Around our daughters neck." I said

He got the biggest smile and he kissed me. "You are such a beautiful woman, inside and out."

"Patrick." I said smiling

"What baby?" He asked

"I'm pregnant.." I said

He was in shock and he kissed me and asked, "How far?"

"I don't know... I'm guessing a month.. Lauren was the one to suspect it. I have an ultrasound scheduled for when we get home."

"Holy shit, another baby." He said as we approached the kids

He kissed me and I hugged my three kids and we all sat down in our seats.

Lauren scored the game winning goal in overtime and I was crying I was so happy.

Patrick and I ran out on the ice with everyone else and hugged our baby girl... We took a picture of the three of us. She had a good medal around her neck.

We took a very cute family picture and my favorite was the one of me and Lauren.

"Mom, I'm a good medalist.." She said crying

"Yes you are baby." I said

"And you're pregnant!" She said more excited

"Yes I am." I said laughing and thankful no one else heard

Lauren went out with her team and the next day we headed back home. Lauren wanted to sit by me and we talked the whole way home about hockey...

A few days later things had settled down. Lauren committed to the University of Minnesota to play hockey.

Tonight Patrick had a home game and the whole family was going. Lauren was going on the ice before to show off the gold medal and drop the puck.

Patrick was the one in the picture taking the face off and she shook the opposing players hand and Patrick hugged his daughter.

She came up to the suite and sat next to her sister and we watched the game.

Patrick scored and he pointed up towards us. The Hawks won the game and we were all waiting outside the locker room.

He walked out and had the biggest smile on his face.

He came to me and he hugged me first and kissed me and said, "You've given me this amazing life... All of this is because of you.."

He then hugged each of his kids. We walked out to the suburban and all he kids got in and Patrick got in the driver seat and he held my hand the whole way home.

Luke, Tyler, and Aliah all hurried up and went to bed and Lauren came to talk to me.

"Hey mom.." She said

"Yeah?"

"Are you really pregnant?" She asked

"I am, but it's still so early...  I have a doctor appoint later this week.. What are thinking about this baby?" I asked worried she was mad

"I'm thinking that I can't believe that I'm sixteen and my mom is pregnant.."

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I asked

"It means I have one amazing mom and apparently dad must think so too.." She said

I laughed and Patrick walked in and asked, "What so I think?"

"That mom is amazing because you can't stop having kids with her."

Patrick laughed and said, "Don't worry, you'll always be our baby.."

A few days later, Patrick and I were at the doctors appointment.

"Your baby looks very healthy and the expected due date is October 29th.."

We went home and all the kids were just getting home from school.

"Should we tell them?" I asked

"I think, but in a fun way.."

I went online and ordered a baby jersey that read BABY KANE #5.

A couple days later the jersey arrived and we sat all the kids down on the couch and had them open a present.

Luke pulled out the jersey and "Mom is having another baby.."

Lauren walked up to me and hugged me and so did the boy and Aliah came running too..

Patrick looked over at me and smiled. I couldn't believe this was what life gave me, so much.. I couldn't wait to meet this baby.