Chapter 38

Patrick's POV:

I was so nervous being up here, even though I did nothing wrong. The decision was made and all I heard was, "Patrick Kane not guilty" I looked and saw my mom crying hugging my dad and then there was Allie. My Allison Marie looking me right in the eye and smiling. Her eyes said, "see I told you everything would be okay and I love you."

The girl that did all this was arrested for a lot of things and I was free to go. I walked straight to the love of my life and hugged her.

"Thank you for everything." I said

Before she could respond my mom hugged me and said, "I'm so sorry, I was scared she would ruin everything for you."

"Pat, we knew all along." My dad said

Allie and I went home and hung out with my sisters.

Before I knew it it was already the 4th of July and Allie's family flew out to Buffalo. We were just hanging out at our place and nothing else.

Somehow everyone decided to sleep here and Allie's sister and my sisters were all in the basement with Lauren. My parents were in one guest room and Allie's in the other guest room.

"So our wedding is about three months." Patrick said

"Patrick... Remember we decided on October 16th. That is a long week with no games. So actually about 4 months"

"And all the bridesmaids said yes and have their dresses. I still don't have my dress yet."

"You can walk down the aisle in my jersey." He said kissing me

"That sounds sexy." I said

"It would get me hard." Patrick said

"Along with every other guy there." I said

"But I'm the one who gets you." He said

"Can you so me a huge favor?" I asked

"What?"

"Go out to my car and grab my purse?" I asked

"Sure.." He said getting up and leaving the room

As soon as he did I quickly went in the closet, put on a Kane jersey. It was from his very first NHL game and a lace thong. He opened our bedroom door and said, "It was on the kitchen table."

"I know." I said from the closet

"Why'd you make me go then?" He asked

I walked out of the huge walk in closet wearing the Kane jersey, and six inch black pumps and asked, "So I should walk down the Allie like this?"

He walked towards me and kissed me. "You look so fucking sexy." He said as we made out and he picked me up by my butt and I wrapped my legs around him. We made out.

"Patrick.." I said and we continued kissing

"Our.. Family... Is here." I said as we were now laying in bed making out.

"So?"

We were both pretty much naked all I had on was the jersey and Patrick took it off. Two hours later we fell asleep and around 9am someone opened our door. Patrick and I were naked under the covers.

"Hey, Lauren needs to eat and nobody's nipples are any good besides yours." Jessica said holding a fussy baby

"Bring her here." I said and she handed her to me and then she stood there.

"Jessica get out." I said

"Why?"

"I'd prefer if you didn't see my boobs." I said

"Right." She said leaving.

I sat up and handed her to Patrick. I wrapped the sheet around me and threw on a tank top and a pair of sweat pants and grabbed a blanket and Lauren went to the living room and fed her.

"Good morning Alls." Erica said

"Good morning." I said

"You look cute." She said

"Yeah sure." I said

After Lauren was done I burped her and carried her back to her bedroom and changed her diaper.

A few minutes later Donna joined us in her room and she said, "She's so lucky."

"I'm so lucky to have met your son, fallen in love, had a beautiful little girl and gain such an incredible soon to be mother in law along with a other family." I said

"Oh Allison you and Patrick are meant to be."

I just smiled and hugged Donna.

"Wanna hold her?" I asked referring to Lauren

"She looks like she needs you right now. I'll hold her later." Donna said leaving the room and she was right. Lauren was clinging to me her hand was wrapped around one on my straps and her other hand was resting in my shoulder along with her head.

I shut the door to her room and sat down in the rocking chair with her and I said, "I love you so much Lauren Allison Kane. Your daddy is Patrick Kane. He plays in the NHL for the Chicago Blackhawks, he's number 88 and he is probably the best player in the world. I'm your mommy and my name is Allison Marie Hastings. I was the first girl in the NHL and I played in the same team as your daddy. We fell in love and we had you! We both love you so so much and would do anything for you. We named you Lauren because we really loved that name. Your middle name is Allison because that's my name and your daddy said you are going to be a mini me. And last you are a Kane and as soon as you can walk me and your daddy want to put hockey skates on you." I said and then paused looking at our beautiful little girl.

"When your daddy and I get married you get to be the flower girl. We have to figure out how that will work because you won't be able to walk yet but that's okay. Your daddy and I got so lucky and I can't wait to see you grow up, but not too fast. Hopefully you'll have a brother or a sister. You are so amazing and your daddy and I love you so so much. I am so happy I got to have you. You are my world Lauren Allison Kane and I love you." I said

I just sat there holding Lauren for almost an hour when Patrick walked in and said, "Whatcha doin?"

"Talking to our baby girl." I replied

"You should go eat." Patrick said

"Okay." I said getting up and going into the kitchen to eat.