Chapter 113

Allie's POV:

A few weeks had passed and the kids were out of school. The Hawks didn't make the playoffs this year.

I was close to three months pregnant and my family was driving to Chicago to watch the kids while Patrick and I went and spent the week in Buffalo.

We told my parents that we were expecting and my mom started to laugh which turned into a cry.

"I'm so happy for you both.." She said hugging me and then Patrick

"Nice work!" My dad said doing the guy hug to Patrick

My mom out her hand on my very small baby bump and looked at us and said, "You have the most wonderful babies. I'm so happy you're adding another one to the family.."

I started crying and hugged my mom.

The next morning Patrick and I said goodbye to the kids and Lauren drove us to the airport.

We landed in Buffalo and Jackie came to pick us up. She dropped us off at our house and there was our blacked out jeep.

Patrick and I brought our stuff inside and he tossed me the keys and we drove around for about an hour. We stopped and got food and Patrick asked, "What are you thinking about for baby names?"

"I have no idea. I'm running out of baby names."

"You know we could have another baby after Lauren leaves."

"We haven't even had this one yet." I said laughing

"I know, but we have such perfect babies. I'd have a thousand babies with you."

"I don't think I could do childbirth that many times."

Patrick kissed me and he said, "I got so lucky with you."

"I've been thinking a lot about Lauren and this baby. Lauren has been so helpful, loving, and wanting to be involved. Do you think having her in the room for the delivery is a bad idea? Just up by my head.."

"If that's what you want, I think it's fine.."

"She's my daughter, but she's my best friend.." I said

"I thought I was your best friend?" Patrick asked fake mad

"You are, but she is my girl best friend. The one I go shopping with and talk about boys with.." I said

"You tell her all your boy drama?"

"No, she tells me hers and we pick out hot guys that we see.."

Patrick laughed and said, "You better not have eyes for anyone else.."

"I'm so in love with you...."

"And I'm so in love with you.." He said kissing me

The next day, we went to the Kane's and told them about Baby Kane number five. Donna started crying and said, "I love this... I love you... I love my grand-babies.."

Patrick's dad, stood there and said, "Wow son, looks like you got me beat.. Congratulations you two.."

We spent the whole day with his parents and the next night was a special date. I was in a fancy dress and Patrick was in a suit.

He came up to our bedroom and he handed me a bouquet of roses and said, "You look beautiful.."

I started to cry and took the roses. I put them in a vase and Patrick took me to the jeep. He opened all the doors for me and he drove to a fancy Italian place. We ate a super nice meal and after he took me to the beach and we sat in the car and looked at the sky and talked.

"I know we've been married for a long time and we have four kids and we're expecting our fifth, but I never want to stop dating you.."

"My heart still races every time to you kiss me.." I said

He smiled as he kissed me and I put his hand on my heart and he broke the kiss and put my hand on his heart. His was doing the same thing.

"Do you miss playing hockey together?"

"All the time, but I don't regret giving it all up, not for a second. The NHL gave the best thing ever.."

"I know, miss first female in the NHL and first female to win three cups.."

"That too, but it gave me you, which gave me our beautiful babies.."

Patrick kissed me and we were making out. He pulled me onto his lap and we made out in the car for hours, just like teenagers.

Patrick and I went home and watched a movie together.