Chapter 59

Allie's POV:

I got maybe three hours of sleep last night between me and Patrick making love and talking. But it was time. I woke up and got in the shower and Patrick joined me and he said, "I'm not leaving your side until you have to leave."

We showered for a half an hour and there was a little shower sex but the majority of it was us just standing there holding each other close and we got out, I dried my hair and packed my one bag and I was wearing lulu leggings, with an 88 Blackhawks sweatshirt. While I was packing Patrick was making breakfast. I came out and I took my baby from my mom with no explanation. I just sat down on the chair and held my mini me.

"Hey you. We need to talk." I said to Lauren

My whole family was listening to me. I got up and I carried her to my bedroom and I shut the door. Everyone went to eat breakfast while I sat on the floor with my back up against the bed, my keeps up, and my daughter sitting on my stomach with my knees holding her back and head.

"Hey cutie. Guess what? Mommy has to leave again. I know that it sucks. But don't worry I'll see you in a week. I play your daddy on New Year's Day and we're all spending New Year's Eve together. I hope you know I'm doing this all for you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I love you so much. I will always love you no matter what, even if you play in the NHL and fall in love with a player and everyone hates it, no matter what just know you'll always have me. Not matter how bad the situation. You are so beautiful and I'm very lucky to be your mommy. I love you Lauren." I said

"Wuv hew momma." She said

Just then I caught Patrick standing in the doorway taking a video. I flicked him off and then told him to come here. He took my baby and I got up. I hugged Patrick and we walked back out to everyone.

"Mommy!" Lauren said reaching her arms out

Everyone laughed as I took my baby girl. She buried her head into my shoulder and I held her.

I began to say goodbye to everyone. I was able to hold back the tears for everyone. My sister and Jackie were coming with me to Tampa.

They were in Patrick's car and I was still holding Lauren.

"Als, you need to go." Patrick said

"No." I said

"Allie... Your plane leaves in an hour you're already pushing it."

"Goodbye Lauren... I love you so much. I will see you in five days. I will play everyday for you. Every goal I score and stride I take is for you my baby. I love you cutie." I said

Lauren began crying. "Mommy stay!! She screamed as she cried

"Mommy needs to go. But I love you baby girl." I said kissing her and she held on tight

I was doing everything in my power not to cry but as Donna took her out of my arms she was squeezing my sweatshirt and Donna now had her as she continued screaming and moving her arms reaching out to me.

I held her hands with mine and said, "Mommy will be back soon. I love you Lauren." I said kissing her tiny forehead

I left and I got outside and and I hugged Patrick. He held me and physically carried me to the car. I cried and acted like a two year old who didn't want to go. I began to hyperventilate and he said, "Just five days and you can see her." As he began to drive to the airport.

We got there and my sisters got all the stuff unloaded and I sat there. Patrick and I got out and he was just dropping me off.

"Take care of our baby. Please FaceTime me and snap me." I said