Chapter 19

Allie's POV:

Patrick and I spent the rest of the night planning for baby Kane. We came up with a few names and tomorrow I was flying to LA so I could tell my coach that I wasn't playing for nine months and then packing stuff to go stay three days in Minnesota to tell my family and then we were flying to Buffalo to tell Patrick's family. We were staying there a week and taking pregnancy pictures, Jessica was taking them as she majored in photography. I would be in LA for two days and then I was flying back to Chicago.

My plane was leaving early like at 6am tomorrow I had to be at the airport so I went to bed.

I was now back in LA and I went to talk to my coach. He was upset but he understood. I went home, packed and got ready for my appointment tomorrow. The next morning I was in a room waiting for Dr. Smith to come back when the door opened I saw Patrick.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Like I'd miss this." He said kissing me

"What do we tell the doctor?"

"I'm a like your brother." He said and that's exactly what we did. We were able to see our tiny baby on the screen, the doctor said out baby was healthy and was due April 8th. We also got 4 copies of the pictures. Patrick and I then flew back to Chicago so we could get on a plane to go to Minnesota.

The plane rides sucked but the second we landed in Minnesota my mom picked me up and my dad picked Patrick up. One car would be too obvious. Once we got to my house we all were sitting on the couch and Patrick and I stood up and I said, "I'm pregnant!"

Patrick held my hand and said, "Nobody can know, because it can still ruin everything..."

My sister jumped up right away and hugged me and then Patrick.

"Congratulations..." She said said clapping and then my mom did the same thing and then my dad.

"So this morning actually I had an ultrasound and the due date for baby Kane is April 8th." I said

"That's so soon!" My sister squealed

Patrick laughed and said, "Yes it is."

"So where will you live?" My mom asked

"I'm not sure...." I said looking at Patrick

"We're still figuring everything out." He said

"Are you guys still together?" My sister asked

"Of course." I said smiling at Patrick who was already smiling at me

That night, Patrick and I were going to sleep together but I went into my sisters room and laid down in bed queen bed and decided to sleep there as I missed my sister like crazy. The next morning we all had breakfast together and said goodbye. I have my family the pictures and I was outside with my dad and he asked, "I thought you wanted to get married and have kids?"

"I do, it's just happening in a different order. Don't worry dad I know that Patrick plans on marrying me." I said

"Good, I'm really happy for you." He said

"Thank you dad." I said hugging him

Patrick and I got on a plane and we're headed to Buffalo to make one last pregnancy announcement to his family and take pictures.

We got to his house and dropped everything off and then we took his car he kept in New York to his parents. We were all eventually gathered and Patrick said, "Well get ready to be aunts and grandparents because baby Kane is going to be here April 8th!"

Patrick's POV:

Erica, Jackie and Jessica hugged Allie right away and then my parents did the same thing. Then they finally hugged me and I said, "What's with everyone hugging my pregnant girlfriend and not me?"

"She's carrying the baby." Erica said

"Well I'm the one that basically put the baby in her." I said

"Patrick... Stop.." Allie said laughing

"So.. Jess. Tomorrow would you take some pictures of us?" I asked

"Of course."

My sisters basically kidnapped Allie and then went to talk in the basement.

My mom started to make dinner and well my dad and I went upstairs and he asked, "So what's the plan?"

"What do you mean?"

"With you and Allie. I mean you are going to have a baby but does that mean your committed to her? Or is this just a phase?"

"What the hell?" I asked as why would my dad would ask a question like that

"Patrick I know your history with girls. Are you going to move on to another girl?"

"No." I said getting mad

"Patrick, you need to really think because it's not just you and some girl anyone. Now you have a baby to think about, you need to think about that baby's future, do you want to be in that baby's life? Is the baby going to have Allie who takes care of him or her everyday and only sees you a 1-2 times during the hockey season and the summer. I need you to think about it because I really like Allie and if you screw her over and leave her with your kid, Allie is like my daughter so picture your sisters boyfriends doing that to them and what I would do to them is what I'll do to you."

"You have no right to do this." I said storming outside and to my hometown rink.

I loved Allie so much and there's no way that I would leave her and baby Kane. I wasn't about to go out and buy a ring and propose to her anytime soon because then she'll think I'm doing it because she's pregnant. That night I slept next to Allie in my bed and it was perfect.

"Patrick..." Allie said

"What beautiful?"

"Can you get traded to Buffalo?"

"If you never what another Stanley Cup." I said

"That's true. Can we build a house in Chicago?"

"Of course." I said

The next day we took pictures for Allie's pregnancy and some of us mainly for fun.

Before I knew it Allie and I were back in Chicago and she was going to tell Hanna she was pregnant....