Chapter 68

Allie's POV:

The season was slowly ending. Lauren is five now, Lucas is one and a half, Tyler is six months old and we're amazing.

Tonight was game seven in the playoffs. We were playing the Penguins were down by three goals ending the second period. We were all off. This was it. Game seven of the Stanley cup final.

Q came in and said, "You all know what we have to do. I've seen you do it. You can do it. Do whatever you have to do to get pumped up. Be ready in 17 minutes."

I walked over to Patrick and said, "I didn't come back just to lose game seven. Let's do it."

He said back, "That jersey just looks so sexy on you."

"Boys, and Als... We have twenty fucking minutes to go out there and put four damn pucks in the net. Crow you're a fucking brick wall. Keep us in there. Let's go!" Tazer said as the music blasted

I made out with Kaner and he asked, "Back room?"

"Hell no way too many people and cameras. If we win this game tonight I'm all yours." I said smirking

We got back on the ice and ten seconds later Duncs took a slap shot from the point and it wound up in the net. Two minutes later Tazer took a one timer, goal. The fans were going crazy. With seven minutes left I set Patrick up and he scored. I jumped into his arms. We were tied. Six minutes. Five minutes. Four. Three. Two. With 1 minute and 24 seconds left in the third period I passed it to Patrick who scored again. We were up by one and we won the game.

After the game I jumped into my husbands arms and kissed him.

Well, it was more like making out. Our team joined us and we all piled on top of each other. Screaming, yelling, laughing, and smiling. We had just won't the Stanley cup.

After the handshake line, families came on the ice. We took a family picture with the cup. Patrick had Lauren on his shoulders and he was holding Lucas on the inside. I was holding Tyler on the inside and Patrick and I held the cup above our heads. We got one with each kid and us. And our famous picture of us kissing and holding the cup together.

"Damn, you two better be poppin out another baby because every year you have a baby, we win the cup." Q said

I smiled and said, "No."

"Come on, you can have your own hockey team." He laughed

"One more, in the future... But until that day.. No more babies." I said looking right at Patrick

"Please, she'll get pregnant again tonight." Crow said smirking

"Mommy, how do you have a baby?" Lauren asked

I wanted to die. I looked at Crow and flicked him off where the kids couldn't see it.

"We'll explain it later." I said changing the subject

The family left and we went in the locker room to party!!

That night the team was going to the bar but I went home with Patrick.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked smirking

"You'll have to wait and see." He said smirked back and he drove home

"Tie me to the bed?" I joked

"I've got something even better." He said smiling

We pulling into the driveway and got out of the car. Patrick picked me up and carried me to our backyard and he was running fast towards the pool. And he wasn't stopping. He jumped in with me in his arms. We were in eight feet of water and we were treading it as he kissed me.