Chapter 45

Allie's POV:
"Daddy?" I said as we were about to walk down the aisle.

"What?"

"I love you and I will forever. Thank you for everything and believing in me."

"I love you too sweetie, ready?" He asked

"Yeah, don't let me fall." I said

"I won't." He said as we began walking down the aisle to the love of my life. The whole walk down the aisle do thing mattered, Patrick and I looked into each other's eyes. Once I was standing up there I looked up and noticed how packed the UC was, every single NHL team was here. They were all wearing their own jerseys it was incredible.

Patrick's POV:

After everyone else was where they needed to be, everyone stood up and turned their attention to the most beautiful girl in the world. My Allison Marie.

The ceremony went on and now it was time for the vows. We chose to wrote our own so here goes nothing.

"Allison Marie, form the very first second I met you well I hated you. I had to because I loved you so much the league said our love was forbidden but that didn't stop us, no matter what you never ever give up. You are an amazing teammate, hockey player and mom but most importantly you are my best friend and the love of my life, theses no other person that compares to you. You have been there for me through everything and you gave me a beautiful little girl who I am lucky to call my daughter. I love you Allisoj Marie."

Now it  was was my turn if course since I had tears in my eyes.

"Patrick, first of all the second I looked into your blue eyes I've loved you. Thank you for being there for me through the thick and thin you are an amazing guy that I am lucky to call mine. This day seem so surreal having all of our family, friends, and all the NHL players here. Everyday you never fail to make me laugh, you make me feel like a princess even all sweaty. And second thank you for making me a mom to the best little girl in the world. I love you and I can't wait to see what the future hoods spending the rest of our lives together."

Blah, blah, blah more wedding junk that I followed but I was waiting to hear this line.

"Patrick, you may kiss the bride."

Patrick leaned in and kissed me and the second he did that the "Chelsea Dagger" blared and everyone stood up and cheered and clapped. I just laughed and then Patrick got down on one knee and did his famous heartbreaker celly. Patrick stood up and everyone was laughing and going crazy, he leaned in and kissed me and said, "You're the best thing I've ever scored."

"I love you.' I whispered

"I love you too Allison Marie Kane." Patrick said as he grabbed my hand and walked back down the aisle but halfway through he picked me up and carried me bridal style.

We went right to the Hawks locker room and we made out hardcore before we stopped as people were coming back.

Twenty minutes later our reception was starting.

Our reception was here, they were fully covering the ice like they would for a concert. We went to the locker room and everyone else was in the lobby or where you'd normally be for a game.

We had a photographer down here taking pictures of us now with our daughter, family friends, and then they asked us to come out to the ice and stand on the boards. We did as told and every player from every NHL team was there in front of us.