Chapter 79

Allie's POV:

The parade ended and I had talked with Auston. I told him it was a mistake, just a small slip and that I loved him. We were both just drunk and he said he wasn't mad at me. He was just concerned that I didn't really love him and that I was going to go back to Patrick.

This year Patrick was going to stay in Buffalo for the summer without me. However, he was taking the kids there for a week by himself.

He was packing everything up and to be honest it made me a little sad to see him leave.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked

"I really have to get on the road."

"Please, just stay another day."

"Als, I need to go. It's what's best."

I grabbed him and pulled him into the trophy room. I shut the door and said, "I need to talk to you."

"Damn, calm down."

"No, you don't get to do that. Act like I mean nothing. We had sex and we both were fully aware of what was happening. And we're fucking lying to everyone and saying we were drunk. So I need to know if you used a condom."

"No." He said

"I need you to go get me plan B." I said

"Go get it yourself." He said rolling his eyes

"Unless you want another baby right now you will be going to get it. I am busy today with meetings staring in ten minutes."

"You're the one who will be having the baby."

"Yeah, but you'll be the father so therefore, still responsible for the baby."

"Just make time."

"Either you get it or I'll  ask your mom to get it."

"Whatever. I'll get it." He said annoyed

I left the room pissed off and went to the UC to meet with whoever I had to.

It was so boring but five hours later I came home to find Patrick and all our family still here.

He walked up to me and said, "Bathroom counter."

I went in my room to change and took the pill on the counter.

I was standing there in my sports bra and thong when the door opened and I held my shirt up to cover myself up. Patrick walked in and I dropped the shirt.

I walked to my dresser and grabbed the long sleeve shirt I wanted.

I slipped on a pair of lulu shorts.

"Yes?" I asked

"I need to ask you a serious question."

"Okay."

"Please don't freak out."

"I won't.." I said